Snarky Brides

The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives

Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:b0994cf0-e6bc-48fd-8842-477844590fca">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives : He is my new love. Hes so god damn sexy. (Michael Pitt, hes in boardwalk empire)
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Is he the one that came out in a movie with Sandra Bullock where she plays a cop? I think he also played Kurt Cobain in a movie.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:b7b4ec91-9eb8-4afa-a625-1921ab5bcdfb">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives : Is he the one that came out in a movie with Sandra Bullock where she plays a cop? I think he also played Kurt Cobain in a movie.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]
    Thats him!
  • Ohhh yeaaah. I thought he looked familiar. I've seen some weird movies of his.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Prettiest knottie: M&M. I have a feeling B is really pretty even though I have yet to see a picture of her.

Funniest Knottie:Cew

Knottie you want to be when you grow up:Bec or Tide

Nicest knottie:Jas

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: Ricks

Smartest knottie: M&M

Knottie who always brightens your day: Suc & Tide when they AW baby pictures

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: AATB

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity:Ses and Jennylove

Wisest knottie: Tide

Best new knottie: Idk

Most artistic knottie:Ses

Toughest knottie:Nebb or B

Most opinionated knottie: Blue
  • Prettiest knottie: Star

Funniest Knottie: Zip

Knottie you want to be when you grow up: OWN, MJF, B, Bec

Nicest knottie: AATB

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: M&M

Smartest knottie: Celles

Knottie who always brightens your day: B, J&K, Bec, Beats, Julez, MIAF

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: M&M

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity: Sascha

Wisest knottie: OWN, Tide

Best new knottie: Just when I start to like YI, she changes her sig and I get the trying too hard feeling again. I'm still undecided but I think I like her.

Most artistic knottie: Seshat

Toughest knottie: B

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:701d580e-81ea-4362-87b4-7a31aa88ca29">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives : Thats him!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I haven't see the movie where he plays Kurt Cobain but he performs all his music and they say he does a really good job.
  • Prettiest knottie: M&M and Beats,Jas and MFJ.

Funniest Knottie: Could any other name go here BUT Cew?

Knottie you want to be when you grow up: KD

Nicest knottie: I think a tie between Jas and KW

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: Blue

Smartest knottie: MandK

Knottie who always brightens your day: the Maglette and the Sucrette - Ellie and Emma, and their respective mommas

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: I think I could see KW asking who the baby daddy was.

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity:  JennyLove or OWN

Wisest knottie: B or Tide

Best new knottie: I'm liking MandK - I like what she's studying

Most artistic knottie: SaltyPeanut, even though she isn't around anymore.

Toughest knottie: B - oh and toughest in a different way - Mads. Dear Lord, what a story.

Most opinionated knottie: Blue or Aprov. B's up there!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Aw, you guys remember me. I feel so loved. :) Thank you.

Prettiest knottie: Meg, MFJ, Cew, Seshat

Funniest Knottie: East, Cew

Knottie you want to be when you grow up: Julez

Nicest knottie: Missy

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: Nebb

Smartest knottie: Poli

Knottie who always brightens your day: All of you!

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: Blue

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity: JennyLove

Wisest knottie: East

Best new knottie: N/A I've missed any newbies

Most artistic knottie: Bubbalub

• Oh, Cher, we would be such good IRL friends :P.  Like, rob a bank and drink five bottles of wine, good.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:8a432425-e21e-44b3-91eb-df652b58a92d">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, Cher, we would be such good IRL friends :P.  Like, rob a bank and drink five bottles of wine, good.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.  What would we do with the money??!!
  • Prettiest knottie: Star

Funniest Knottie: Cew

Knottie you want to be when you grow up: Cew

Nicest knottie: AATB

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: Betrothed

Smartest knottie: JK

Knottie who always brightens your day: Nates

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: Blue

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity: MM

Wisest knottie: Jasmine

Best new knottie: Cupcakes

Most artistic knottie: Seshat

Toughest knottie: Nebb

Most opinionated knottie: Aprov
  • Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Forgive me if I forget names and describe by siggys and such

Prettiest knottie: RachnRich or Starmusica

Funniest Knottie: Zip

Knottie you want to be when you grow up: M&M

Nicest knottie: The lady that lives in Tasmania, and Laeyn

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: Celles

Smartest knottie: anyone that can help me with my algebra homework

Knottie who always brightens your day: Any

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: AATB

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity: LTZ

Wisest knottie: Own

Best new knottie: Can I say me? J/K I would have to say LTZ or MIAF

Most artistic knottie: I dont know

Toughest knottie: Betrothed

Mos opinionated knottie: Steph or Nebb

Knottie most likely to be friends with IRL: Nates
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • ohwhynotohwhynot member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:1a824414-dc32-4a04-ae77-516cf07db5a2">The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:</p><p> </p><p>Ooh, I love these!  I just popped in to get my last dose of SB before I"m cut off until Saturday night (travelling).  </p><p> </p><p>[QUOTE]Prettiest knottie:   <strong>Poli, Meaghan, Star</strong></p><p>Funniest Knottie:  <strong>Cew, Sarah#</strong> </p><p>Knottie you want to be when you grow up:  <strong>Anna</strong></p><p>Nicest knottie:  <strong>Beatles, Jasmine, Anna</strong> </p><p>Knottie most likely to be a millionaire:  <strong>Aprov</strong> </p><p>Smartest knottie:  <strong>Poli, Ricksang, Sarah#</strong> </p><p>Knottie who always brightens your day:  <strong>So many.  Poli, Danieliza, NS, KD, Sucrets, Sarah#, Beatles . .  .this is getting pathetic.  Too many to list.</strong> </p><p>Knottie most likely to host a talk show:  <strong>I'd watch Cew's show.  Also, if Bec and her husband had a show, I bet it would be a huge hit.</strong> </p><p>Knottie most likely to be a celebrity:  <strong>Alix, Roxy</strong> </p><p>Wisest knottie:  <strong>Tide, Betrothed, Danieliza</strong> </p><p>Best new knottie:  <strong>I'm not around enough to know yet.  I think I like chirpchirp, though.  </strong> </p><p>Most artistic knottie:  <strong>Yes, ditto on SaltyPeanut.  Has everyone seen my wedding pictures?  </strong> </p><p>Toughest knottie:  <strong>Nebb?</strong> </p><p>Most opinionated knottie:  <strong>Amoro, Kristen#</strong></p><p><strong>
    </strong></p><p><strong>ETA:  I just realized that this was specifically called SB superlatives.  I apologize for my bi-boardualism.  
    </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]</p>
  • J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited November 2010
    I'm blown away by people thinking I'm wise/smart.  The truth is that I'm actually just a good actress ;)

Prettiest knottie:  I can't even start to answer this one. 

Funniest Knottie:  Cew, Bec, and East keep me in tears.

Knottie you want to be when you grow up:  Beatles.

Nicest knottie:  AATB

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire: Me and Cew with our deli. 

Smartest knottie:  Beatles

Knottie who always brightens your day:  M&M

Knottie most likely to host a talk show:  I'd love to see Bec host a talk show.

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity:  Ummm...ugh, I don't know.

Wisest knottie:  Tide, OWN

Best new knottie:  I'm liking Chirp, but I'm kind of biased.

Most artistic knottie:  SaltyPeanut!

Toughest knottie: My love Betrothed

Most opinionated knottie:  Blue

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • edited November 2010
    Basically, everyone that didn't mention me in one category or another FAILED!!!!!!!

Do you see my sig pic? I'm a hard-ass VATO with an attitude!
  • Knottie who gets her own category: LTZ

Better? :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:2a2794e0-2351-404b-a397-3d3252a7be37">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie who gets her own category: LTZ Better? :)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

No, I don't want any special treatment, I just want people to recognize how "hard" I am.

Ok I can't lie, I blushed a little bit.   : )
  • Getting named makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

(Of course, that could also be the rum.)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:41106222-47e2-49f9-941c-c0bb4259d824">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Getting named makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (Of course, that could also be the rum.)
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Me too. Minus the rum. Damn I wish I had alcohol. It's less than 60F in my apt. Brrr...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:41106222-47e2-49f9-941c-c0bb4259d824">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Getting named makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (Of course, that could also be the rum.)
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I read this as "Getting married makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

I was like....uhhhh, are you in the right place?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:528f1b36-282d-4b08-90e2-de5c1aca6478">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives : No, I don't want any special treatment, I just want people to recognize how "hard" I am. Ok I can't lie, I blushed a little bit.   : )
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

Well I'd be blushing too if I was showing people how hard I was...

*ba dum bum*

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:ea2803e2-41b4-4d43-b4ba-a351de0bf947">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives : Well I'd be blushing too if I was showing people how hard I was... *ba dum bum*
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

That what s/he said!
  • Prettiest knottie: AATB, RachnRich, Beatles, Ricks, so many more. There are some gorgeous ladies around here.

Funniest Knottie: LTZ always makes me laugh. Oh, and kim.

Knottie you want to be when you grow up: Raynes

Nicest knottie: Anna, Katie, Jas

Knottie most likely to be a millionaire:  Anna. She is going to have the best restaurant chain ever. !!!

Smartest knottie: Celles strikes me as very smart. Also, star.

Knottie who always brightens your day: Anna

Knottie most likely to host a talk show: For some reason, I could totally see cew doing this.

Knottie most likely to be a celebrity: Nebb. I think its because she is somewhat mysterious to me, and I always imagine her in a Mad Men setting.

Wisest knottie: Les, Missy, Bec, SarahPliz

Best new knottie: Hmm, I like MandK, and Chirp

Most artistic knottie: Sesh

Most opinionated knottie: blue

• Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2010
    LTZ, I put you in mine. Smile

This is how I feel today. Frown I've been singing this all day.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
    Guess I'll go eat worms,
    Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones,
    Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
    Oh how they wiggle and squirm.
    Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
    Oh how they wiggle and squirm
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:ad3989c9-7662-4e2c-b989-1a98fef65cc5">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]LTZ, I put you in mine. This is how I feel today.  I've been singing this all day. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, Guess I'll go eat worms, Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones, Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms. Down goes the first one, down goes the second one, Oh how they wiggle and squirm. Up comes the first one, up comes the second one, Oh how they wiggle and squirm
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

<div>Omg the worm song. I haven't heard that in years.</div>
  • It just takes time, YI.  Case in point: I've been around for 11 months now and Jas still thinks I'm new.  ;) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:ad3989c9-7662-4e2c-b989-1a98fef65cc5">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]LTZ, I put you in mine. This is how I feel today.  I've been singing this all day. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, Guess I'll go eat worms, Long, thin, slimy ones; Short, fat, juicy ones, Itsy, bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms. Down goes the first one, down goes the second one, Oh how they wiggle and squirm. Up comes the first one, up comes the second one, Oh how they wiggle and squirm
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

This doesn't help your cause.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:fbd04df5-5bba-4341-9528-b74cd354fbcc">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]It just takes time, YI.  Case in point: I've been around for 11 months now and Jas still thinks I'm new.  ;) 
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

Very true. And whiners get sent to the bottom of the "named in polls" list. Oops!
  • Someone thought I was a troll today.

I sing the worm song all the time. Along with "Did you ever think when a hearse goes by that you might be the next to die" or "one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not the same"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sb-knottie-yearbook-superlatives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cdc77923-8027-4793-831d-34eb539af963Post:a9f71230-8875-4bda-baf6-8914fd83b066">Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The SB Knottie Yearbook Superlatives : This doesn't help your cause.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

It's just been stuck in my head and I thought it was a funny song, so I shared.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards