Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday!

...Another week...but at least next weekend is a 3 day weekend!!!

Re: B&M Monday!

• JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Boo! My B&M Is that I have to work on Memorial Day.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so ready for the 3 day weekend! My B&M is that it's time for month end reporting.  It means that I'll be playing babysitter all week with managers to make sure they get their stuff done on time so I can complete the presentation before Friday.
  • almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rolled my ankle last night in front of my house. It throbbed all night long. It's finally loosening up this morning, but I better be able to walk this evening with my dogs! I don't want to waste this beautiful weather.
  • shananaginsshananagins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Open house is this week and since I teach at 2 schools I have to be at 2 open houses.  So that's 2 nights this week that I won't be home until almost 9.  And I hate having open house this early in the year.  I don't even have the kids name's down yet. 
    imagemy read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Reading my concepts of physical activity book for homework is REALLY boring. I got through one page and witched over to reading about Sookie and Bill and Eric and Quinn heheheMy B&M is that I stayed up too late last night playing WoW with friends to get gear for my pally and even though I actually woke up on time, traffic was a nightmare and I was still 10 minutes late even though I left 10 minutes before I usually do when I get here 2-3 minutes late. Frustrating!I'm excited to be getting paid for holidays this time around! :D
  • almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple, I loooooved reading those books, too!
  • danielle0789danielle0789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My B&M is that we have a $355.00 cable bill! If we dont pay it by the 2nd, its gonna get turned off on the 3rd. This is a HUGE problem for me. I will go insane if I dont have my DVR. I'm one of those people that has to have the tv on while their cleaning. Not to mention, I wont be able to knot for about a month! lol. For the past couple of days I've been really cranky at work. I dont even wanna think about how it'll be after the 3rd. I'll actually have to find OTHER things to do! lol Okay, whining over.
  • edited December 2011
    1) I am so sick of my coworkers humming/half singing crap! It's sounds like something is dying and it's really annoying. I've got headphones on jamming out to some Journey and other 80's band music. I have it as loud as I can stand it in my ear, and I can still hear her at times. 2) I find it REALLY hard to B&M about this, but I just got an email that it's going to be even longer until I get to see any part of my wedding video. I know he's busy and am REALLY happy that he is not just rushing through the editing process, I am just anxious to see something!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have alot to B&M about.....1. My car went out last week...it was the crankshaft sensors, cadillac converters, and something with my transmission...ok so that is getting fixed but it HAD to go to the dealership since nobody can fix the converters or sensors. 2. My moms cousin passed away on Wednesday. 3. My daughters daycare is closing.4. My FI has been having problems at work. 5. All of sudden I have baby hairs that are starting to grow out and they just stick up!!! Right on the top of my hair. 6. We are moving and have to be out by this weekend. Very unprepared!7. My daughter has a cough that is making it hard for her to sleep. 8. My SIL is expecting her baby to come soon! Within the next two weeks!! But it might be sooner since she is having contractions. The only problem is my brother works full time now and if she goes into labor at home we are not sure how we are taking her to the hospital.9. I think this is it!! Ok I feel a little better now!
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've only been in school for 2 days and I'm already over it. December can't come here fast enough! I already know this week will go by slow since I get to see my FI on thursday!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This burn on my stomach is really annoying, it hurts, it itches, and the doctor said it will take up to 8 weeks to heal.  Plus it's just plain gross and I'm ready to be done with it.  I hate that it was totally avoidable if I had just been paying better attention.FI picked out his tux yesterday and it's totally black and white with no color.  I'm afraid he's going to look like he's going to a funeral.
  • edited December 2011
    Stephie, he wont! DH and all of his GM wore black and white only, and my BM's wore black. It wasn't funeralish at all!
  • edited December 2011
    ...... at least I didn't think so lol
  • lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My eyes aren't adjusting. I mean, my vision is better, but not great. I don't think I should be driving. I've followed all the pre-op and post-op instructions to the T. I figured since I was such a perfect candidate for Lasik I wouldn't have issues. :( I don't want to do the enhancement. I just want to see!
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Nae.  He said he would get a champagne silk thingy but he didn't.  *sigh*  I'm sure it will be fine, it's not a big deal.
  • shananaginsshananagins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nae, our wedding was in March and I haven't seen any of our video!  It's mostly my fault.  I want him to use the song my brother wrote for us and my brother wasn't able to record it until this weekend, but I do wish he would send me something so I'd know he didn't lose all the footage or something! 
    imagemy read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My B&M is that this next weekend is my last free weekend until November 28th!  The weekend before the wedding!I have 11 gymnastics meets in a row. Every weekend. All weekend.Oh and my second B&M is that our first meet is at WOGA - like WOGA with carly patterson and Nastia Luikin.  Olympic gold medalists.  And some of my little girls (the 4 year old's) can't remember their floor routines yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So my SIL lives at home with her parents and apparently her boyfriend of 4 months is now living with her and my ILs.  Granted he's only living there 2 weeks because his lease was up and he couldn't find and apartment that would be ready until 2 weeks later.  But the thing that made David and I mad is that I stayed the night at their house ONCE and him and I got ripped apart because that was considered disrespectful and it made his siblings uncomfortable!  But the thing is that he asked his parents if I could stay the night and they agreed, but they went back on what they said the next morning and I was no longer allowed to stay the night.  SIL's boyfriend has stayed the night at least twice a week since they started dating 4 months ago!  David and I had been dating over 3 years before I spent the night that one time.  Anyways, I'm just pissed off at the obvious double standard that is going on.  Basically SIL and her boyfriend are treated like they are God's gift to everyone and David and I are just an after thought.  Okay, rant over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lyndie don't fret! It took me about a week for my eyes to adjust and then everything was clear and non blurry!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon,I have one tomorrow night for the middle school I go to.  The other three middle schools I take care of are tomorrow night as well but I can only make one school happy.  The HS Open House is in three weeks but, in the spring, I have the back to back thing going too and it sucks.My B&M is that Bill and I either got a quick stomach virus or something we got at lunch yesterday made us sick yesterday.  Thankfully, we're both better but I was worried there for a little while.
    edited December 2011
    My freaking boss knew he had a hearing at 2:00 today, so here he is at 10:45 am giving me everything he needs for it when I asked him on Friday if he needed anything and spent the whole day filing and knotting.  This.drives.me.crazy.  And after over 15 years, I will never get used to it!!
  • edited December 2011
    A coworker used "irregardless" in a document, and that just made my blood boil.
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so bored with food... haha that sounds funny. But seriously, I am hungry all the time but I am such a picky eater that nothing ever sounds good.... its starting to annoy me :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    House buying issues...there are title insurance issues! Frustrating! I want to close so I can pay off my CC debt!
  • edited December 2011
    Meagan, I get that way too! I'm talking to Liz now btw..
  • lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Apple. Given my current emotional state I was (and have been) in panic mode and close to tears. It helps knowing this is normal. So did you just drive even though things weren't 100% clear?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think so...I didn't have anyone to tote me around so as long as I could see enough to not wreck I'm pretty sure I drove lol With me it was like going in and out of focus and then I started seeing in focus more and more until the out of focusness went away for good.
  • edited December 2011
    My MOH went crazy on me this weekend over a fantasy football league! Seriously? We're not even playing for money or anything!
  • edited December 2011
    Kute Pic Dhat Tat Luks Lyke Mines On My StomaKK Lol Biq SmilezI just read that on someones FB page. It took me 5 inutes to figure out what it really meant.
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nae, I had to read it 4 times to understand!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards