Snarky Brides

I can't be the only one

2»

Re: I can't be the only one

• I don't do blood and guts, Jackie.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Bo's a Ragdoll.  Looks kind of like a long haired Siamese.  Because of various health problems this past year that entailed him wearing a cone for extended periods of time, him grooming himself was not as exacting as usual so he developed knots.  Now he has an abcess on his gum so we took him to the vet and they shaved him.

ETA:  that sounded weird; they didn't shave him because of gum problem.  Their groomer just happened to be there that morning.

I'm going to do the hair next weekend; I will not back out.  I DO need a change.
  • morning!
    Steph, Motherhood Maternity has a ton of really cute summer/spring stuff out now. I went in last weekend just looking around and I was surprised at how reasonable their prices were, too.  And, bump pics?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been up since 8:15, but I've been busy all morning.  I had a meeting at 9:30 for Weight Watchers, and then after I got home, I took my pup to the dog park for a little bit before it got too hot.  It's supposed to get up to 90 degrees today.  Ugh.  

Today's gonna be a laundry day.  I have to catch up on the massive amounts of laundry FI and I have.  And then I work this evening.  It's the Final Four games tonight, so hopefully I'll make some money (I'm working in the bar).  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-cant-be-the-only-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d28050d5-cfb7-4705-8e20-e589df454f06Post:9dc76133-d24b-44e2-b490-06aee11d5f1d">Re: I can't be the only one</a>:
    [QUOTE]morning! Steph, Motherhood Maternity has a ton of really cute summer/spring stuff out now. I went in last weekend just looking around and I was surprised at how reasonable their prices were, too.  And, bump pics?
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

<div>I actually stopped in there today! I got a pair of jeans ($24!) and a few tops and a swimsuit. woohoo. </div><div>
    </div><div>No pics lately... I'm going out for dinner with my family tonight, maybe we'll take a picture. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards