Snarky Brides
Options

What would you want?

So my friend sent me the link to go look at her wedding photos. They were good but I noticed a theme through out the 757 pictures. The photographer only took pics that the bride and groom were in. There were non of the guests or the bridesmaids or groomsment unless they were with the bride and groom.  So I kinda mentioned it and she said yeah we planned it that way.

Personally I want candid shots of our guests and bridal party.  I dont want  700 shots of me and FI.  Yes I want us in some but I dont need to be in all of them.

What do you prefer for your wedding pictures?
Photobucket We're Married!!!!

Re: What would you want?

• Options

For the "formal" pics - I imagine the B & G are in most, if not all pics.  Since our wedding is small we're going to have the photog do small family group photos for the guests.  Now, at the reception I would like to see pics of the guests.  The B & G can't always see everyone as much as they'd like at the reception - so I think it's better to get some pics of just guests.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I want pictures of everyone.  DH and I weren't the only ones there, after all.  Geez.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yeah I kinda thought it was rude. I didnt tell her that though. I was a bridesmaid and the only pic I am in is teh one of me and the groomsmen i was paired up with walkiing down the aisle. I just had never seen a wedding album of B & G only.. I guess they figured they were paying for it so they should be of them. IDK
  • Options
    I loved the pictures of our guests. Since I couldn't be watching everyone all night, it was fun to see what everyone was doing.
  • Options

I love your sig! I cant wait till it comes out

• Options
    Wow. Did they have to find a church with an extra-large aisle to fit their big heads?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definitely a balance of both. The pictures of the guests and all the little details are things that you didn't necessarily experience of remember, so having the pictures would means so much more.
  • Options

Wow, thats kinda crazy. I'd want a good balance. The celebration is about us, but it doesn't mean much to me without my friends and family being there, so I definitely want pics of them as well.

• Options
    I kinda can't believe they admitted that "yup, that's what we wanted, NO pictures of guests."

Wouldn't you want to see your guests having a good time....grandma and grandpa slow-dancing...kids being cute....your buddies clinking glasses and smiling....etc (depending on what your wedding entails of course?).  Whatever tho....
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Balance, for sure. I want to look back and remember who was at my wedding. Our photographer took plenty of pictures of our friends dancing. And pictures of our parents dancing, which I'm sure they'll want. She even got pictures of our friend's daughter's first steps ever!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah her photographer was a biatch... she kept snapping at us and saying to line up single file.. as if we are 5. My friend tried to get me to use her..

SOOO glad we didn't.  We were asking about certain photos that are pretty norm for weddings and she just kept saying I'm not doing that get back in line.

by norm i mean.. BM's with Groom.. GM"s with bride..etc.

She is about 5 months pregnant and sat down most of the time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards