Snarky Brides
Options

*Roxy and Koda*

2»

Re: *Roxy and Koda*

• Options
    They are getting better. We had a difficult few days but the feeding is getting easier and he's gaining weight like he's supposed to. We meet with the craniofacial plastic surgeons tomorrow to discuss what and when things will have to happen.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Ciara, a Guinness sounds great. I'm always craving one of those. And I'm so happy you guys are doing so well. I know you were worried about how everything would work out.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Poor little guy, he's got a tough little journey ahead of him. I hope all of his upcoming surgeries are successful. 
  • Options
    It's going to be a bumpy road for all of us. Luckily since he is so young he won't remember any of it. My H and I on the other hand are going to be stressed and will have lots of sleepless nights.
  • Options
    P&R but I'll be the pool cleaner and in-house baker for room and board.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roxy-koda?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dbd91dd7-bd74-4be0-b2b2-292a51fbf27bPost:eed2a8ef-9331-44aa-803e-2c600cdd96a2">Re: *Roxy and Koda*</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's going to be a bumpy road for all of us. Luckily since he is so young he won't remember any of it. My H and I on the other hand are going to be stressed and will have lots of sleepless nights.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

<div>I am sure that it will be a lot harder on your H and you. I think that going through all of this will make him a stronger person even though he won't remember it. </div>
  • Options
    Aww Ciara, I am sorry you guys are going through that. What a tough time.
  • Options
    Arwo - YES. Baking baking baking. I won't let you clean the pool, though. It's my room, and therefore my responsibility.

Ciara, I know it's going to be tough, but it'll all be worth it in the end. And of course you have a huge crew of ladies pulling for you here, too :-)
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards