Snarky Brides
Options

Its been a few months!

Now that the wedding planning is in full swing I keep having these awful dreams!  It will be the wedding day and I have forgotten to get flowers or music etc.  It's happening almost every other night, it's driving me insane.

Has anyone else been getting wedding nightmares?!

Re: Its been a few months!

• Options
    I am almost a year away and have had a few wedding dreams already, at this point they are still just dreams but as it gets closer I am sure I will experience nightmares where I forget something.
  • Options
    I had a weird dream - everything I had planned for the wedding was changed, and the opposite happened. I was so stressed and I couldn't find my vows and my fiance admitted he just made his up on the spot. Then at the reception, he and his friends were tossing open bottles of wine and one of them spilled all over my dress. Everyone kept saying it wasn't a big deal but I was freaking out because we hadn't even made our entrance yet... I remember I woke up and was still mad from the dream! FI won't let me live THAT down!
  • Options
    I never had any wedding dreams before the wedding. I had one or two afterwards when things just when wrong in my dream. Weird. I did have a nightmare before we were engaged and he proposed with a nightmare of a ring and I couldn't figure out how to tell him I hated it. Think Ring Pop sized yellow diamond. Haha
  • Options
    I just had my first one last week.  I was all calm on the day of the wedding until I realized that I never booked anyone for my hair or makeup.  I asked my sister to do it since she's a hairdresser and she said NO!  Then no one would help me get into my dress.  I just remember running through the halls screaming for help.  And then my sister showed up to the wedding in shorts and a t-shirt.   I swear I woke up all freaked out.  I hope that's the one and only dream I have!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I'm sure everything will turn out awesome for everyone! 
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-been-a-few-months?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:deb71454-881c-42bb-b1e2-89d5b3745384Post:65cf1086-8717-41ee-8224-645d1011e29f">Its been a few months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now that the wedding planning is in full swing I keep having these awful dreams!  It will be the wedding day and I have forgotten to get flowers or music etc.  It's happening almost every other night, it's driving me insane. Has anyone else been getting wedding nightmares?!
    Posted by Dchacha413[/QUOTE]

Exact same dream last night, people kept asking where the DJ was and where the flowers were and I kept saying 'Sh*t I forgot that". My future mother in law was shaking her head the whole time because I didn't know how to throw a good party.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards