Snarky Brides
Options

Morning

Good morning. H woke me up so early when he left for golf an hour ago. Its so nice out today. I need to do some house stuff then dinner tonight at my sisters for Effies birthday.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Morning

• Options
    Morning Blue!  I overslept for the 6th day in a row.  I don't know what the heck is going on.  I don't even hear my alarm and I have tested it and know it works.  So, I'm currently at work in a t-shirt, jeans, flip flops, and no make up.  Nice. 
  • Options
    I just woke the dog up.  She has been a lazy butt lately so im taking her on a long hike.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning!

I'm having the opposite problem with DB.  She has so much energy and I have only had time to take her on short walks.  Poor thing.
  • Options
    Morning guys!

Having H home yesterday was awesome but he's back at work for a 30 hour shift. Hopefully when he gets home tomorrow, he'll be back on a normal schedule. 

The only thing I'm worried about is this hurricane. If it hits us, they are making them take the boat out so it doesn't get effed up. I'm hoping the hurricane either misses us or they've transferred the boat to the other crew and the other crew has to do it.

I'm going to work out today. I feel like a gross slob. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Morning ladies!

I had an iffy night, I slept good but the cat and dog kept waking us up. And I have a kink in my neck. H and I compromised on the new bed (more his direction), and we picked the firmer one. So, if I keep sleeping like crap in 2 weeks we'll get the one I wanted in the first place, we have a 120 day return/exchange.

Yoga tonight and nothing much else going on today.

Blue- you're wearing her out with these hikes, I'd be sleepy too ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Morning everyone.  Blue, I miss hiking in MA- we havent found a place down here yet that we like as much as the places we used to go in western MA.

Ada was in a really grumpy mood this morning and ended up with a big poofy tail after starting a scuffle with Cheyenne.  And she threw up, which was fun to clean up after breakfast this morning.

Hike, I hope the storm misses you all.  Its such a big storm (they said it is 1000 miles wide right now) and I'm hoping that it doesnt impact my flight home next week.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Morning!

I woke up way before my alarm to a pretty sizeable rainstorm. Just have to finish packing my toiletries and stuff, then I have about 3 hours before I have to leave. ;)

Does anyone know if they allow knitting needles on planes these days?
  • Options
    Button, I went to school in western MA.  I loved all the places to go hiking and what not.  Around where I am not there's a lot of marshland to walk on but nothing beats the trails "out west."
  • Options

lbarr, thats awesome-  I grew up in Springfield and went to Smith, FI went to Western New England.

AZ, yes, you can bring knitting needles on the plane.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Good morning y'all!

I'm at school/work now. I only have one patient I'm responsible for on the children's inpatient psych unit, so it should be a slow day until I go to the outpatient adult clinic. 

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday for my knee. They ordered a MRI. The doctor didn't want to talk about treatment options until he can assess how much damage there is. Surgery is on the table though. Crossing my fingers that there's something they can do to help, even if it is surgery.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Button I love NoHo.  I made many trips there when I was at UMass.  Fitzwilly's, Toasted, The Deck, and all of the stores were so fun.
  • Options
    Oh god, Lbarr, I had one too many pink lemonade bubble shots at the Toasted Owl once.  But NoHo is my favorite- Viva Fresh Pasta is my favorite restaurant of all time and Faces always has the best cheap sunglasses.

Rachel, I hope the MRI gives you good news.  Knee problems are no good at all.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Faces!  That's the one that I could not remember that I absolutely loved.  My parents loved that place too and whenever they were in the area for a visit we'd go there.  I also like the place that looked like a small shop but when you walked in it was a mini-mall.  
  • Options
    Thorne's.  The surplus store in the basement of Thorne's has some of the most random crap in it.  And it has Harrell's Ice Cream.  YUM.

I'm actually going up to UMass next week to help my sister move in- she's a freshman this year- and to finally book our wedding venue in Amherst.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Rachel, hopefully you won't need surgery, that would suck.  

I was back at UMass this May for graduation.  FI and I can't decide if we want to go to Homecoming.  It's always crazy and was better when we actually lived there instead of having to find a place to stay, drive, etc.

Where in Amherst is your venue if you don't mind me asking?  

• Options
    We are pretty sure we are going to go with the Lord Jeffery Inn for the reception, we just have to find a ceremony location.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Oh that'll be really nice!  
  • Options
    Rachel: Hopefully you don't need to have surgery!

Morning ladies. I feel like I need a nap already. Work has been busy this week. I'm getting frustrated trying to decide on a STD. I know it's not a HUGE deal but for I suck at making decisions and I wish FI would just take over on this one. 

• Options
    Hike, I'm hoping Isaac misses us too. We can't handle any more freaking rain. I'm glad your H is home though!
  • Options
    Morning! Always late to the party since im in PDT but just wanted to join in...a little sleepy today and its all my fault because I stayed up reading. Oh well just ready to celebrate my b-day!!! H left me two cupcakes and milk with a little birthday note before he left for work this morning! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Good morning. 

Blue, how long are these hikes you go on? 

Our little suburb has been flooded this week with all of the rain and I guess it's reached several homes in the area.  It's also backed up the town sewer system which would explain the horrible smell I came home to last night.  There's a chance for more storms today but for the first time I'm hoping they don't happen. 
  • Options
    Morning!

My dog has the opposite problem. He wakes us up all the time at night to play. 

I should be doing productive things at work today since I'm now covering two counties solo. The new county I'm acquiring is intense too with the amount of programming. Hopefully we can hire a new educaotr quickly so I don't get too burned out running all over the place.

Good luck with you MRI Rachel. And my fingers are crossed for those of you in the path of the storm coming in from the ocean that it'll miss you. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-120?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:defbbfb6-f9d6-497e-92b9-0e60f6c3f653Post:d63240df-3282-4863-bb74-0acfc3a67e9f">Re: Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning. <strong><u> Blue, how long are these hikes you go on?</u></strong>  Our little suburb has been flooded this week with all of the rain and I guess it's reached several homes in the area.  It's also backed up the town sewer system which would explain the horrible smell I came home to last night.  There's a chance for more storms today but for the first time I'm hoping they don't happen. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Im not sure?  The whole trail is 6 miles and we do sections of it.  I would say maybe 2 miles we do?

With my bad back and my dog being 11, we think we are pretty fancy when we get done with these little hikes, lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    2 miles of hiking is impressive to me.  I'm getting my arse kicked by 30 minutes of dancing right now. 
  • Options
    Hey Mrs. Jesse! Glad everythings going good for you!
  • Options
    I should clarify that hike to me = walking with some inclines and hills.  My old arse isnt climbing mountains.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-120?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:defbbfb6-f9d6-497e-92b9-0e60f6c3f653Post:c0763394-5532-4ca3-9fac-372a7a5fe4d1">Re: Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks KD. It's been a good summer. H goes back to work on Monday though, and I'll start back any time after Thursday, so we are pretty much done now haha. But I can't really complain. <strong>Blue, that sounds like my kind of hike.
    </strong>Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]

I'm with Jesse on this one, I've been on too many long, strenuous hikes. I'll take yours any day!

Lunch time can get here already!
  • Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I actually wouldn't mind having surgery. I just hope they can do something to fix it. I've had knee issues since I was quite young, so anything they can do to help is awesome. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards