Snarky Brides

Oh Miley...

Who really believes that video was stolen?

Clicky
kd.joseph's wish is my command
Just call me "Brothel"
And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
my read shelf:
Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Oh Miley...

• Yeah, no way.  What a moron. 

• I just remind myself that I was an idiot at 18 too.  Thankfully, no one had camera/video phones then.

And no, i don't believe it was stolen for a second
  • AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    5000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2010
    Lol. An 18 year old smoking pot/knock off pot? That's completely unheard of. We should go pound on her door with torches. and pitchforks. Definitely not stolen.
  • Oh my god, she has the most annoying laugh EVER.

I wonder if it really is salvia though, because who would be dumb enough to let someone fillm them doing something illegal when she's had so many other...um...missteps, in the past couple years?

Oh wait, Miley Cyrus would be dumb enough to do that.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Salvia is legal in a lot of places.  It's legal here.

Any- Salvia isn't really a pot knock-off.  It's not really anything close to pot.  Most of the people I know who smoke pot won't touch salvia with a 20 ft pole.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:a13bb034-f17d-4b85-9ef4-fc29e41457ff">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Salvia is legal in a lot of places.  It's legal here. Any- Salvia isn't really a pot knock-off.  It's not really anything close to pot.  Most of the people I know who smoke pot won't touch salvia with a 20 ft pole.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I have no idea what it actually is, so I was just hoping I was close. It sounds like saliva, so I'd never try it even if I did drugs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:9eff14b8-d39f-431d-a553-2fc64837b71f">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Miley... : I'll be honest, I have no idea what it actually is, so I was just hoping I was close. It sounds like saliva, so I'd never try it even if I did drugs.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    I thought the same thing the first time I heard about it.  I was all "Who would want to smoke saliva?  Eeeewwwww!"
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • I watched this and had to mute it halfway through.  Her voice is so irritating.  Allegedly it wasn't marijuana its some natural herb called salvia.
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2010
    Her friend got a nice fat checkfrom TMZ for that video. And I believe it that's not pot she's smoking, it burned to quickly when lit, pot doesn't do that. Or so I've heard.

ETA: Clarity

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:997d76d7-d81e-4b36-a2c1-5395d487845d">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Her friend got a nice fat checkfrom TMZ for that video.</strong> And that's not pot she's smoking, it burned to quickly when lit, pot doesn't do that. Or so I've heard.
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]
    Yup.  Stolen my ass.  Her "friend" got paid for that shiit, yo!
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:6250d704-92df-491d-80c2-5f283eaa48fc">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Miley... : Yup.  Stolen my ass.  Her "friend" got paid for that shiit, yo!

Miley, Miley, Miley... will she ever learn. Everyone's going to assume she's smoking pot too, call it slavia all you want Miley. It doesn't look good. Next a video of her smoking a bong with Michael Phelps will surface, heh.

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:51c99065-0aec-49d8-a597-54e4e4e22f13">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Miley... : Miley, Miley, Miley... will she ever learn. <strong>Everyone's going to assume she's smoking pot too,</strong> call it slavia all you want Miley. It doesn't look good. Next a video of her smoking a bong with Michael Phelps will surface, heh.
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]
    I don't know.  I've heard it reported form multiple sources and they're all identifying it as salvia, not pot.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Aww kc is that a corgi?  So cute!
    Updated 1/17/11 imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm mostly not surprised by the things she does anymore. I just hope she doesn't turn into Lindsey Lohan Jr.
  • She sounds exactly like she does in the SNL skit haha. They played this on the radio this morning and that was all Icould think.
  • I just can't get up in arms over a bong, unless she's smoking crack or PCP out of it or something. I also didn't care about Michael Phelps and his bong. Either way, I don't understand how celebrities act all flabbergasted after videos of them doing what some consider to be less than savory stuff get leaked. How about this? Don't let anybody film you. What a novel concept!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:d13402c5-f69b-4709-a6f9-f3e56317ce2f">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Miley... : I don't know.  I've heard it reported form multiple sources and they're all identifying it as salvia, not pot.

Oh and I believe it too, but most people won't I don't think. If I didn't know better I would think it was and that her PR people were just trying to cover her ass.

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:89bcb578-e1b5-4a88-849a-eb2a54eac604">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww kc is that a corgi?  So cute!
    Posted by PsyDet 2155[/QUOTE]

Yep, thank you. She's a little terror lol

Photobucket
  • WTF was she rambling in the end??  She just annoys the piss out of me and I'm glad her friend got paid to advertise her stupidity. Definately not stolen....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I don't care that she did it either, it was definitely not stolen, but she's way more annoying when she's high than she is when she's assaulting my ears on the radio.
    panther
  • edited December 2010
    Eh, I don't do drugs and I have a pretty narrow-minded view of them, but I don't really care about it. Most of the people who get all up in arms over it (like the crazy parents who are all "She's a role model! She should ACT LIKE IT!") probably do or used to do the same sh!t anyway. If it truly is salvia and is legal, then what's the big deal?

ETA--definitely not stolen. Her "friend" sold it for a pretty profit. The girl needs to wisen up already.
  • I'm not so sure about that, AATB.  She's incredibly annoying either way, IMO.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2010
    Miley is going to the the new Lindsay Lohan in about 2 years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • J&K10910J&K10910 member
    10000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:2616545f-f10b-4478-92e9-03b2f1368711">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eh, I don't do drugs and I have a pretty narrow-minded view of them, but I don't really care about it. Most of the people who get all up in arms over it (like the crazy parents who are all "She's a role model! She should ACT LIKE IT!") probably do or used to do the same sh!t anyway. If it truly is salvia and is legal, then what's the big deal? ETA--definitely not stolen. Her "friend" sold it for a pretty profit. The girl needs to wisen up already.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

To me, the big deal is that people freak out and act shocked when someone films them doing something dumb (or could potentially be interpreted as being dumb) and then it gets "leaked" onto the internet.

Granted, it's kind of unfortunate that celebs get so much attention for doing normal, every day stuff (for instance, Tiger Woods...man I hated how much press he got.  Dudes (and women) cheat every freakin' day.  No one makes a spectacle out of them), but it is something that comes with the territory.  I'd like to think if I were famous that I'd always try to conduct myself as if everyone in the world were watching, because lord only knows when they might be.

ETA:  For the record, I completely agree about it not being a big deal if it's legal.  She's a teenager.  She should be able to act like a teenager, and enjoy legal substances and get silly with her friends.  It's the shock and outrage that goes along with it that pushes my buttons.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:2616545f-f10b-4478-92e9-03b2f1368711">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Eh, I don't do drugs and I have a pretty narrow-minded view of them, but I don't really care about it. Most of the people who get all up in arms over it (like the crazy parents who are all "She's a role model! She should ACT LIKE IT!") probably do or used to do the same sh!t anyway. If it truly is salvia and is legal, then what's the big deal? <strong>ETA--definitely not stolen. Her "friend" sold it for a pretty profit. The girl needs to wisen up already.</strong>
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    I honestly don't care about what she did.  This is the reason I posted it.  The girl needs to get a clue and make sure no one has a camera around her while she's partying if her friends are this untrustworthy.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • How's my brain today, J?  Can you clean out some of the cobwebs while you're in there?
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:88d325d6-35bd-4e81-8428-984ed8628aaa">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Miley... : I honestly don't care about what she did.  This is the reason I posted it.  The girl needs to get a clue and make sure no one has a camera around her while she's partying if her friends are this untrustworthy.

Definitely, I agree with you and J&K. But it doesn't surprise me at all considering her history. It almost seems like she thrives on the negative attention and press for when her half-naked pictures leak or videos are "stolen."
  • edited December 2010
    She's just bein' Miley, y'all!
  • It's getting a little crowded up here, B.  Maybe we should switch to my head for a bit.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-miley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:df2d77b1-c556-4ca1-83e0-80bffd91fd98Post:88d325d6-35bd-4e81-8428-984ed8628aaa">Re: Oh Miley...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Miley... : I honestly don't care about what she did.  This is the reason I posted it.  The girl needs to get a clue and make sure no one has a camera around her while she's partying if her friends are this untrustworthy.

I could NOT agree more.  My God, she's in the public eye - I know she's young, but she understands how the internet works and how fast shiit spreads these days.

I have a job in the public eye and I know I have to be careful with how I present myself in public - which means I don't need photos or videos of me taking a hit off a bong floating around. 

If you're gonna do drugs, whatever.  But for the love of Christ don't let anyone record the event.  Even if you trust your friend, do you trust that no one will ever get ahold of that camera?  Sonofabitch.
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards