Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Coordinator Needed/ Hi Knotties!

Hello Everyone-
I am new to this website. I am having a destination wedding in 2013 and I need a wedding planner that isn't too expensive. 

I have met with a few but they want to charge$ 5,000 which isn't in my budget.

Any help would be appreciated! Laughing
Loving Life in Dallas!

Re: Wedding Coordinator Needed/ Hi Knotties!

• You should check the vendor sticky at the top of the page. I know alter ego events aren't that expensive but idk if they will travel
  • Jen with Altar Egos is who I am using and I LOVE her. Not sure if she travels, though. Doubtful since she has two boys.
  • Honestly, I think a lot of coordinators are going to charge to travel to your DW.  I would imagine you'd be expected to cover their travel expenses, or at least a portion.

Is there a coordinator at your destination that you could work with?  That might be a less expensive option.

That said, my coordinator was Meredith Commender with Significant Events of Texas, and she did not cost me $5000, but I imagine she would have if I'd asked her to travel outside of Texas.
    Anniversary

• MrsWorksMrsWorks member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I wanted a coordinator because the resort offers coordinators just for the day. I needed someone to help me with the details here. My bridal party is in different parts of the country. That is why I needed a local coordinator. 

I also have to bring a lot of stuff with me favors, dress, decorations etc.  

However, I was able to find one! Wink

Thanks! 

Loving Life in Dallas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards