Snarky Brides
Options

Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please

Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please

• Options
    Now whenever I stick something festive themed in my mouth I think of Anna......
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:4a0e0a33-dea0-45e8-b9c3-dd9ccce3c48b">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now whenever I stick something festive themed in my mouth I think of Anna......
    Posted by aprovencher21[/QUOTE]
    This has such great sig quote potential
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:778141de-6d6f-479d-896b-c8ac8ffaccd9">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : This has such great sig quote potential
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I re read it and it sounds dirty....hmmmm
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:6280c36c-81f6-4d3c-80e2-7a1df70690bf">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : This is very true.....you can have my love everywhere.  Especially if you share brickle.  I'm a believer. P.S. right now I'm drinking peppermint hot cocoa with Christmas ornament marshmallows

I want hot chocolate now.. darn it for being too late.  Although that reminds me that I need to make marshmallows soon.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:c27df009-83fd-4d99-9c1a-6b499ac73d57">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : I want hot chocolate now.. darn it for being too late.  Although that reminds me that I need to make marshmallows soon.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

You make marshmallows!! ANNA please move in with me.  Please please please please please....
  • Options
    Late to the game but I want to play because I love my SB's

AllAboutTheBenjamins- I love her, she is freaking hilarious and so nice. Has nice feet too :P

Anna.Oskar- Always thoughtful and sweet, I bet she's an awesome irl friend and always there for you.

AnySunrise- So adorable, intelligent and kind.

Beatles- I miss you! I miss warding off the crazies with you

BecW2Be -Oh my word, she has the sweetest southern accent and is such a doll! I need to go visit her again!

Betrothed123- I don't talk to her much but I like her.

Blueeyed- My fellow republican! Shes hilarious and started the lovely "Tylah!" trend

Cew515-Also has an adorable southern accent plus she's beyond hilarious, even irl.

CupcakesFrosting- She's fun! and an awesome singer...I love chatting with her at night.

J&K numbers- I miss you! She's wonderfully sarcasticly funny

JenGin74- I think she has a really good heart. I know that sounds cheesy but she seems so genuine and I just feel she really means it.

Kat Eye/Mica (okay she's not a reg, but give us your opinion on her anyway)-Knew she was a faaake, never liked her. I mean, her favorite singer is pink and she can't spell baguette. Lose, lose.

LedZepplin-Pretty! I think a gtg is in order.

LesPaul- I love how she randomly pops in. She seems like the quiet type then all of a sudden she's making everyone laugh or telling it like it is.

LessThanZero- Hilarious

Maratea- Badass in the best way

MeaghanandMichael- Gah, I love her. How do I make her open her own business and hire me?

Missy68-Kind and sweet but will stand up for what she believes which I respect.

NatesGirl- Lovey, love, love...My anthro girl!

Nebb- My DIL! I love Nebb, I miss our chats though. Damn being too busy...

OhWhyNot- I feel like I only see her on E now :(

Raynes-I've never really talked to her but I like her

Sarah0725- I respect her so much. I disagree with her on some things but she is never anything but tactful and polite about it.

SarahPLiz- Fun!

Seshat-Surpringsly funny, I love sesh

StaceyTaylor- I like..I love psych!

StarMusica-So pretty

Steph087- She's always super nice

Y I Oughtta- Still deciding, I love the new sig. but I'm not sure yet...

Zippity- (eats babies) - Underrated on the funny scale!

KatieWhompus-  Sweetheart for sure

KD- She's pretty awesome

NightSprite- Who? Oh sexy phone voice radio show lady? I like her and her stories.

Tide:
    Tide's awesome. I love that she's been around so long. She's been flamed and yet she is still here kicking ass.

Roxy: Hoar. Total Hoar.

Ricksang: Where has she been all my life? That hottie!

Lenore: She seems cool enough

Sucrets!!!! I love her, she was one of my first knottie friends and is still one of my closest, she's always thoughtful of others and sweet and plus, Emmy!

Jas- The girl has an awesome voice and I love how she always surprises me whether mixing up Lady Gaga or saying cuss words.

Rho- Sexy lady! She's the sweetest.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:3970a65f-f4b5-4655-8459-52fe2f9cd3c7">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : You make marshmallows!! ANNA please move in with me.  Please please please please please....

They're super easy, just time consuming.  I used this guide the first time I made them and it really helped.  Then you can use a cookie cutter to make them into the shape you want.

<a href="http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Marshmallows" rel="nofollow">http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Marshmallows</a>
  • Options
    Thanks Anna!  Maybe now I'll make my own......hmmmmm
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:edd0e4d8-e7dc-4a5a-855d-57f7505cbec5">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : I re read it and it sounds dirty....hmmmm
    Haha, i think it wants to be in my sig.
  • Options
    I feel like this should be a sticky. Then everyone can know how awesome we truly are.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:a31a3ff9-4304-46cd-8764-d421bb30342e">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like this should be a sticky. Then everyone can know how awesome we truly are.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    And the title should be: "Bitches WHo Hate Newbs, FUUUUUCCCCK OFFFFFFF."  Just to let them know what they're getting into :P.  THen we surprise them with a love fest
  • Options
    well now that we got the warm and fuzzies, guess I'll give it a go! =)

AllAboutTheBenjamins- She is my soul sistah from another mistah!

Anna.Oskar- So nice and encouraging. The kind of gal I could stay up all night chatting with out on a dock on a lake somewhere

AnySunrise- Super-duper adorable and sweet with a cutie for a FI

Beatles- I dig her. big time.

BecW2Be -Rocks my socks, yo. We go back.

Betrothed123- I was afraid of her, but not so much anymore. She's good people.

Blueeyed- I need to have a drink or 8 with this one

Cew515-My fellow design buddy and all-around awesome gal. She tells it like it is but never unnecessarily mean

CupcakesFrosting- SO cute! I need to stalk her, er, have a gtg next time I'm in her neck of the woods

J&K numbers- one of the first people I connected with over on E. She better find me when I'm in MSP in January tis all

JenGin74- I don't even know what to say. Just a super-nice gal

Kat Eye/Mica (okay she's not a reg, but give us your opinion on her anyway)-Meh

LedZepplin- I don't know much about her, but so far so good

LesPaul- Seriously dig her. like, whoa.

LessThanZero- no problem whatsover.

Maratea- very cool

MeaghanandMichael- maybe it's the mod thing, but I feel like when she speaks, we all should pay attention. She knows what's up. =)

Missy68-Super nice and sensitive

NatesGirl-for reals, one of my faves

Nebb-I almost always like what she has to say

OhWhyNot- I get her. She's always...right? I dunno know to put it. She just works.

Raynes-I'm only starting to kinda catch her vibe, but it ain't bad

Sarah0725- I think she's great

SarahPLiz- Yay! I need to learn more about her

Seshat-So wryly amusing. A great gal. And yes I'd like you in real life!

StaceyTaylor- don't know well enough to form an opinion. not bad, though

StarMusica-Very darling, and gorgeous

Steph087- She's lovely

Y I Oughtta- Trying not to sing Alanis when I see her name

Zippity- (eats babies) - best sig ever. And forever more.

KatieWhompus-  omgomgomg LOVES!

KD- I'm down with KD

NightSprite- Love her. love the name, love the sig. love her.

Tide:
    Tide rules and don't you argue.

Roxy: I simultaneously wanna hug her and make out with her. so basically I have a girl-crush on her

Ricksang: I've always thought she was fab

Lenore: need more info, but so far so good

Sucrets!!! That about sums it up

Jas- I want to put her in my pocket
  • Options
    Rho!  I forgot about you!  Now I feel terrible because you're such a sweet, calming influence.  I don't think I could ever be mad if I had to look at your lovely sig pic all day.

Blast Me and my inability to remember names!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:f7eb847c-6e50-49bc-a090-6917703830af">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha Cew that was awesome. Do you know I still have this picture in my pictures folder and I scroll past it every time I go to find something else? It's from the first time I really posted on SB, and you and Beatles and I bantered back and forth, and it was hilarious. Also, to dmiller, I'm a leftist/anarchist, not a liberal. :)
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha, I totally remember this now. About our bemulleted friend, I think I guessed his innermost thoughts as being something like, "I just pooped somewhere, but you'll never fiiiind it..." That was a good time!

Also, thanks for the prompting of my addition to this list, Sarah. What a sweet and wonderful thing to come home to! :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:9a2db80c-fac3-48bd-a4df-91260eb90701">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : Hahahahaha, I totally remember this now. About our bemulleted friend, I think I guessed his innermost thoughts as being something like, "I just pooped somewhere, but you'll never fiiiind it..." That was a good time! Also, thanks for the prompting of my addition to this list, Sarah. What a sweet and wonderful thing to come home to! :)
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

My dear, you should be on any list of nice people that exists.

And that was exactly what you said about Mullet Man, and I think I about choked laughing. So I think of it every time I see him in my pics folder. :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Anna, you're the sweetest person ever!

I loved your abrupt leap from chewing out mica/kat and calling her a lying biitch to saying what a sweetheart KW is. It was like some flipped your biitch switch for a second and just as quickly shut it back off.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:58b9ba4a-7986-43df-bd8e-260f74925128">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna, you're the sweetest person ever! I loved your abrupt leap from chewing out mica/kat and calling her a lying biitch to saying what a sweetheart KW is. It was like some flipped your biitch switch for a second and just as quickly shut it back off.
    Posted by LedZeppelin[/QUOTE]

It's not quite a switch, more like a dimmer.  The problem is when it gets stuck in the full on position.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    You guys are the sweetest, thanks! I appreciate that, for the people who didn't care for me, at least they still liked taco cat. I swear I've been riding on his popularity for years. ;)

AllAboutTheBenjamins- Very sweet, and very quotable! She comes up with some funny stuff, and is very welcoming to newbs.

Anna.Oskar-  I can't believe we've been on the boards together for so long (though she preceded me) and I still don't know her that well. I need to amend that soon. In the meantime, I can always count on her for posting delicious foods/recipes!

AnySunrise- (Obligatory, cliched "she's impressive and mature for her age"). I also admire the fact that she is an out and proud nerd, and hot, and shares my taste in tv. Basically the whole package.

Beatles- Frail whore, obvs.

BecW2Be - Wise, funny, brutally and lovingly honest, and always, ALWAYS has the right thing to say about pretty much anything. I plan to have her on speed dial for parenting advice if I ever have kids, or if I need to give advice to a friend, or tell off a coworker, the possibilities are endless...

Betrothed123- B is my kindred spirit and I love her. She is sharp as a whip and catches many things that I don't, which makes me grateful to have her as a friend and someone who's got my back. True, she doesn't suffer fools gladly, but she also has an amazing and generous heart that anyone can see once they get to know her.

Blueeyed- Homegirl cracks me up! I've thoroughly enjoyed stumbling upon silly newbs together. Those were the days.

Cew515- Cew has the amazing capability to make penis and poop and robot jokes and still come off as mature and classy. She is the first to be kind to someone, and knows how to call people out without making it personal or unnecessarily petty. And she is the ultimate superhero working mom/friend/wife hybrid. And p.s. I'd be totally honored to babysit Ben, Cew! Getting me to go home will be another story.

CupcakesFrosting- Still getting a feel for her, as she is new to me. But we sometimes laugh about the same things, so that's a start.

J&K numbers- I <3 this lady so much. She completes me. I think I've learned more from her in the past year about life, love, and true friendship than I've learned from some people who I've known a lot longer. She is endlessly generous and wicked smart and witty, and gorgeous, and has Box Kitty, and talks psychology with me at odd hours of the day. I am so excited for her to get happily married and make an honest man out of K. ;)

JenGin74- Seems sweet and like she's here to get along with people and make new friends. And she looks so giddily happy in her wedding pic sig, you can't help but be happy for her.

Kat Eye/Mica (okay she's not a reg, but give us your opinion on her anyway)- Say what now?

LedZepplin- LOVE her sig. Also, I totally agree that we need to jump on the getting-to-know-you train together for a minute.

LesPaul- She kind of flies under the radar for me, but then I'll see her post and say something that I was thinking, and then I'm like "oh yeah, LesPaul!" :)

LessThanZero- I remember when you were still Shaye and you PMed me to back me up after my substance abuse rant. That was cool. Though I still sometimes get you confused with Nates, just because you guys have similarly colorful sigs, and both changed your sn and started posting a lot more at the same time. It's not a bad thing, and I'm trying to work on it.

Maratea- Her FI makes kimchi. Yes. Also, I appreciate her taking the criticism about the MC stuff and moving on with it.

MeaghanandMichael- Love and adore her, and possibly want to be her in my next life. She has a talent for connecting with people on any level and making them feel good about themselves, and she can rally a board like no other. And she's a total knockout, but doesn't use that to get anything that wasn't already earned from her snappy wit and super smarts.

Missy68- One of the absolute sweetest, most loyal people I know. Has an enormous heart and is quietly observant, and that makes her a great listener. Oh, and in case anyone was confused, she is NOT the one who thinks she looks like Princess Di. ;)

NatesGirl- Funny sigs, pretty much constantly, so thanks for that. Seems to have really found her place on this board and I'm happy for her.

Nebb- Love! Whenever I see her come into a thread, I get ready to laugh, nod enthusiastically, or give up an "oh snap!" Sometimes all three, actually. Plus she loves The Beatles with me, therefore we are like blood sisters until we die.

OhWhyNot- One of my favorite knot posters, hands down. She's had some of the funniest, most intelligent jokes, some of which may fly over people's heads, but I am usually reading and enjoy them very much. It's a goal for me to someday craft a response that is as concise and well-worded as something OWN would write.

Sarah0725- I feel incredibly fortunate to have met Sarah, both on TK and in person. I love that she can talk to people about pretty much anything at any level, and never comes off as arrogant or like a know-it-all, just informed and highly intelligent. But I like when she chats with me about kitties and The Beatles too. And she and her FI make one of the sweetest, most interesting and well-connected couples I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

SarahPLiz- We don't seem to interact much, but I am happy for her with her upcoming wedding!

Seshat- Again, I don't seem to interact with her much, but she seems to get her points across in a civil way, even when they differ from mine.

StaceyTaylor- She likes Psych and talked Clinique with me. She's okay in my book for now.

StarMusica- Gorgeous wedding pics!

Steph087- We haven't chatted much, so I'm honestly not sure. I don't dislike her! :)

Zippity- (eats babies) - Zip cracks me up so often that I have started to forget saying "haha" each time. So I hope she doesn't think it means she's not funny, or that she should stop posting jokes, because that would make me very sad.

KatieWhompus- She seems to have the biggest heart, and often when I see her post, she is being a great friend to someone here. Sweet girl!

KD- Awesome wedding bouquet! ;) And sweet and down-to-earth, which I love. I feel like we're not on at the same time much anymore. We should fix that.

NightSprite- Hard to get a read on her sometimes. I usually read her responses as dry and straightfaced, even if the content suggests otherwise, and I don't know if that's how they're intended. It's not a bad thing per se, just how I perceive her I guess. 

Tide: One of the best advice-givers and most level-headed knotties around. She was the first to give me actual advice on my first knot thread (about kids at the wedding), so bless her heart!

Roxy: I miss you too! We were great at tag-teaming. :) We should get the band back together: you, me, Meg, and Sucrets. Oh, and I want to steal all your clothes and shoes, and then lose 50 lbs so I can fit into them.

Ricksang: Sweet, funny, and honest. I love her food sigs and her wicked jokes that sneak up on you.

Lenore: Takes a licking and keeps on ticking. ;)

Sucrets: I MISS YOU SUCRETS! I'm so so happy for you of all the positive life changes you've had this year. You were my first knottie friend and I love you. :)

Rho: Friendly and a bit sassy. I like it.

Jas (hello, people!): Smart, grounded, and straightforward in a non-shaming way. I love to come late into threads and see that she has said everything I would have said, and better.

Celles: Love the Celles Breakdown, in which she drops a few paragraphs of exquisitely worded and reasoned perspective on an argued topic. Usually I agree with it, and even if I don't I still respect it. Also, viva la nerd!

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:d250f286-6fbf-4dae-b731-e04943e6425b">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please : My dear, you should be on any list of nice people that exists. And that was exactly what you said about Mullet Man, and I think I about choked laughing. So I think of it every time I see him in my pics folder. :)
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

Yay, glad to give you a chuckle all this time later. :) Also, sorry for the delay, but I just spent 10 million years filling out my poll! I should have checked back in between.

• Options
    Ugh, Anna, you're making my cold heart melt.  That was the sweetest!  I less than three you.

And Beatles, well, you know I <3 you!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I have realized that I apparently only remember people by their signatures. The only person I can remember right now is Cew. The picture in her signature cracks me up and makes me feel at home. I feel like I see that guy everyday at work.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    J, I <3 you too, and more importantly, I am laughing so hard at your sig that it has turned into the old man-sounding wheezing laugh that you get in your throat when you can't breathe. You know the one.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_newbieslurkerseveryone-come-here-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e17378fc-dd7d-4045-a2d1-485bf79b3eb7Post:04f0791f-4013-4b05-bea6-e47e7371a0d7">Re: Newbies/Lurkers/Everyone come here please</a>:
    [QUOTE]J, I <3 you too, and more importantly, I am laughing so hard at your sig that it has turned into the old man-sounding wheezing laugh that you get in your throat when you can't breathe. You know the one.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

It's been my sig for hours and I've looked at about 17,000 times and I STILL die every time it pops up on the screen.  I might make it my desktop background.  I actually laugh just thinking about it even when I'm not on the computer.  It's actually kind of sad. 

• Options
    LOL! I just... the sweatshirt, and the pointing, and the obviously more primitive aardvark next to him... it just works. I can't stop laughing either. Where did you find it?

• Options
    I just googled "hilarious and cute pictures" to find something to cheer Cew up.  That was one of the first results, and I died, then I posted it, and then I realized I loved it so much it had to be in my sig.

• Options
    Between this guy, Hungry Burro, and Box Kitty, you're accumulating quite the menagerie of awesome. All that's missing is a taco cat. :)

I'm sorry to hear that Cew needed cheering up. I'll have to go check that out.

• Options
    No one loved Hungry Burro as much as I did, it was sad.  Hungry Burro is hungry.  And awesome.

I just posted it on FB.  Now the whole world will know just how crazy I am.

And now I need to go to bed.  Cross your fingers for no nightmares tonight.

• Options
    Fingers crossed! If you find yourself drifting off into fitful dreams, just think of me in a happy banana suit with taco cat, doing the safety dance. Unless that's more disturbing... Seriously though, sweet dreams and good night!

• Options
    Ok you hoars, here's my list. I'm pretty sure this thread is near-dead by now (hey that rhymes...kinda) but I figured I'd throw mine in for good measure. If I skip anyone, it doesn't mean I don't love you or you're not awesome enough to remember, it's more the fact that it's 0645 and the coffee I'm drinking hasn't reached integral parts of my brain yet.

AllAboutTheBenjamins- Awesome ta-tas and very pretty. A wee bit too nicey-nice for me, but that's her personality, so I won't hate on her for it.
    Anna.Oskar- Has the same name as my best friend, so she already gets points for that.
    AnySunrise- I know everyone mentions Any's age in these things, but that's because it's TRUE! She truly can hang without getting on nerves or being immature. Plus, she's just so darn cute.
    Beatles: Great choice in a s/n.
    BecW2Be - She's the definition of awesome. The only thing that makes me sad is that I wasn't a guest at her wedding, because it would have been totally fun and I'm pretty sure we'd get along swimmingly. 
    Betrothed123- Brain fart here. I know the name, but can't remember any defining memories. Maybe it'll come to me later.
    Cew515- Hilarious, I agree with almost everything she says, whether it's bitchy or not.
    CupcakesFrosting- Pretty much the best s/n EVER! I love cupcakes, I have them printed on my iPod, my cell phone, as the background on my computer, etc. So, CupcakesFrosting is good in my book.
    J&K numbers- Pretty much the best sig pics. They always make me laugh.
    JenGin74- One of the reasons I stuck around SB in the first place. I think she was the first one to even take notice that I was here, haha, so thanks Jen!
    Kat Eye/Mica- So over the drama.
    LedZepplin- I always feel weird shortening her name to Led, so I always say her whole name in my head when I read her posts. I'm strange like that.
    LesPaul- Her cats are adorable, and seeing as how I'm lactose intolerant and don't normally like cats, that's saying a lot.
    LessThanZero- She loves zombies and is prepared for their revolution. Ah-may-zing.
    Maratea- I never know how to pronounce her name. I stumble on it and wind up pronouncing it somewhere between "mariah-tea" and "mara-tia" before I actually get it right.
    MeaghanandMichael- My blonde-haired, long-lost twin. Love of giraffes goes a long way in my book. 
    Missy68- Drawing a blank here.
    NatesGirl- She makes me laugh out loud, for reals. 
    Nebb- makes me smile
    OhWhyNot- When I first started posting over here, I kept seeing people refer to her as OWN, but I didn't connect the two, and it really had me confused for about 4 1/2 minutes.
    Raynes- Knows her sh*t about nutrition and exercise. I always agree with her on the GIS board and hope she doesn't leave it.
    Sarah0725- Drawing a blank again here.
    SarahPLiz- *headdesk* I'm so bad at this...
    Seshat- the last four letters of her s/n make me laugh. And I think she's very pretty. And I'm not lying or trying to kiss a$$ either.
    StaceyTaylor- I love love love her e-ring, and usually I'm not a big fan of princess cut, but hers is gorgeous.
    StarMusica- Yet another brain fart. Maybe I shouldn't be participating till I'm more awake.
    Steph087- Strong opinions, but that's what I love about her. And she created this thread, so I have to show her much love. :)
    Y I Oughtta- Hasn't been around that long, and I was on staycation when she first started posting on SB and there was drama, so I feel like I'm late to the game. Hopefully she sticks around so we can get to know her better.
    Zippity- (eats babies) - Love her sig! I even sent it to my FI so he could share in the laughter.
    Added:
    KatieW: very nice girl, I like her.
    Roxybabe: second gal on this board to notice me, and I think she's gorgeous with great style. I want to go on a shopping spree with her.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards