Happy BIRTHDAY dear Nebbulous.
Happy birthday to you!

Nebb is awesome because:
  She always stands by her beliefs. 

Now your turn.

And Nebb, YGPM.

Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE

• Options
    God damnit Jas, I was going to do this at midnight.  I've been planning it for weeks!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Nebb!  Enjoy your day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nebb is awesome because she's my favorite poster on here and I'm not afraid to say it.  She makes my heart go all pitter patter.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e5d20a76-062b-4420-a933-dd2213b36cd5Post:24baa851-486f-440a-a727-bcbb056e4d35">Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]God damnit Jas, I was going to do this at midnight.  I've been planning it for weeks!
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I needed to do it before I had to go to Mass. You can start a whole new one if you want too. There is no such thing as too much birthday cheer.
  • Options
    This just put the hugest smile on my face. I love you guys so much it isnt even funny.
  • Options
    See Nebb? Your birthday is so important the thread can't even wait until morning! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e5d20a76-062b-4420-a933-dd2213b36cd5Post:07ef601b-5613-4bd8-9a65-b90e059df281">Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]See Nebb? Your birthday is so important the thread can't even wait until morning! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Yes. Nebb is so awesome that her birthday is approximately 30 hours long. :)
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Nebb!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!
  • Options
    I read it at exactly midnight, so it totally falls into the bounds of my real life birthday time. I went down and did a birthday dance and was told to stop :(

I then had the urge to do whats in any's sig, but I held it back :)
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NEB-BUUU-LAAAAA!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

And many moooooorrrree...

Nebb is awesome, because when I needed help with something, she was the first person I thought of to ask. Which means that I love her. A lot.

Merry Nebb-mas everyone!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e5d20a76-062b-4420-a933-dd2213b36cd5Post:6c97b715-2318-4f4c-8f27-e02cf6762b1e">Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NEB-BUUU-LAAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! <strong>And many moooooorrrree</strong>... Nebb is awesome, because when I needed help with something, she was the first person I thought of to ask. Which means that I love her. A lot. Merry Nebb-mas everyone!
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]
    PLEASE tell me you did jazz hands with this...
  • Options
    Do your birthday dance here!
  • Options
    Its a lot of flailing arms, some hip thrusting and jazzy hands. Its pretty magical. I also did some foot jigging around. No one knew why I was doing it because they didnt know what time it was so I just looked crazy.
  • Options
    That dance sounds sexy.
  • Options
    Damn it, I thought I was awesome for posting on FB.  Meanwhile, everyone else already beat me to it. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Nebb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing something better than jazz hands. I'm doing "Double Dream Hands".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc
  • Options
    Now THATS a gift reddy!
  • Options
    Jazz hands AND *sparkle fingers*.  Happy bday Nebb!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day.

I got you this:

• Options
    I'm late! But HAppy Birthday Nebb! Have a great one lady!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nebb is awesome because she's hilarious. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e5d20a76-062b-4420-a933-dd2213b36cd5Post:28f3e23a-1007-45fe-b2b9-e2035eb1c84b">Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday! I hope you have an awesome day. I got you this:
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVARRR!!! so thoughtful.
  • Options
    Haps Birts Nebb!  I hope you get just as many presents with birthday wrapping as you do Christmas wrapping. :)

For your birthday, a few of us chipped in and got you this:

~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e5d20a76-062b-4420-a933-dd2213b36cd5Post:556d267e-4992-4e8e-acc7-b3d23e48c41b">Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE : BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVARRR!!! so thoughtful.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you like it! It's a little small, but that just means that you can be super selective about who you share your end of the world space with. Plus, just think of all of the snuggling!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_everyone-come-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e5d20a76-062b-4420-a933-dd2213b36cd5Post:c02bf8a4-7362-4598-a345-c9ab323bdb7b">Re: EVERYONE COME IN HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haps Birts Nebb!  I hope you get just as many presents with birthday wrapping as you do Christmas wrapping. :) For your birthday, a few of us chipped in and got you this:
    Posted by msteph82[/QUOTE]
    Pooping bears!! I love it :) Thanks Steph
  • Options
    I love Nebb because she knows exactly when you need a pick me up or a swift kick in the rear, even if neither one of you actually "knows" that you need it.

Double dream hands killed me! They were talking about that on the radio the other day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards