Snarky Brides
Options

It's Tuesday

13»

Re: It's Tuesday

• Options
    this day is draaaaging. Being bored at work is killin' me.

We are pretty good about going to bed early. 9ish is my bedtime, but I'm up before 5. FI works at 5, and is up at 4 so he's in bed no later than 9, which helps me get to bed earlier.

I talk on the phone in the office, but I shut my door or just keep is quick. It will likely be less often when I get more to do. (notice a theme here...)

Britt - just go rollerblading, you'll feel good after! :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We only have half walls in our cubes, I can see my coworker, so Making personal calls is odd with me, I usually will walk down the hall to the empty office(i'd go outside, but i'm on the 7th floor)

email is usually easier for me, especially because H works here, so We can email back and forth when needed.

Buzz-This day is super dragging!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-tuesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:eea8f958-f09e-4603-b78f-c6b0a57d0515Post:ebff2f71-c2c2-4188-81a6-fd5842513ead">Re: It's Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We only have half walls in our cubes, I can see my coworker, so Making personal calls is odd with me, I usually will walk down the hall to the empty office(i'd go outside, but i'm on the 7th floor) email is usually easier for me, especially because H works here, so We can email back and forth when needed. Buzz-This day is super dragging!
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm on Google chat all day with H, and sometimes other people. It helps me get through my day. It would drag on forever without that.</div>
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I missed so much too, Edie!

Quick catch up:

Britt, that sucks about your dad. I do remember you saying that he's ummm ... special...

lls, newborns sleep a lot more than people let on. It's when they're 1 1/2 and decide that naps are for 'babies' that you'll miss your sleep! (Nap when they do - it's awesome)

Edie, houses happen when you least expect them.  We weren't planning on buying just yet - we were going to buy back on the island, but everything fell into place here. When the time is right, it'll work for you too. I know these things.

Britt, I hope that you went roller blading.

Whew! I think that's it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards