Snarky Brides
Options

I don't get it...

I don't get...

- How my company is trying to save money in every way, cutting our budgets for everything but a certain executive turned in his leased company car - a 3 series BMW for a 5 series BMW.

- How it's possible for me to feel tired every frickin day.

Now you go.

Re: I don't get it...

• Options
    I don't get why my little brother feels the need to fvcking steal my shampoo and conditioner, and then tell me to think of it as "his birthday present". I thought I could finally keep my sh*t in the bathroom now that the OTHER dipsh*t brother was kicked out, but apparently not. I can't buy any fvcking food either, because he and his dipsh*t friends fvcking eat it all.

I swear a lot when I'm angry.
  • Options
    I don't get how the customer (I'm a banker) who just sat with me asked me if I wouldn't mind CUTTING OFF HER HANGNAIL FOR HER. 

Umm... no.  I told her Walgreens is next door and they sell clippers.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:0d9a493e-38dc-49e6-892c-bdf9717c13f9">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get how the customer (I'm a banker) who just sat with me asked me if I wouldn't mind CUTTING OFF HER HANGNAIL FOR HER.  Umm... no.  I told her Walgreens is next door and they sell clippers.
    Posted by msteph82[/QUOTE]

I just gagged..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:a7aafd9b-6cb3-487a-91e1-43d012b2c37d">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get why only a certain part of my lip is dry. It's been bugging me and it hurts to smile! I'm watching 'Gangland' and I don't get why these idiots think it's such a great thing to be a part of a gang. WTF?
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

Hmph. Well I was about to ask you to join my gang. NEVERMIND!!!!1!!1
  • Options

I don't get why people after asking me a question and giving them an answer they ask me "ARE YOU SURE?"

This has happen about 20 times a day all this week. Why and the fuuck would I lie to your face. To make it worst I am the only person who would know the answer to the question.

• Options

I don't get why FMIL is stuck up FSIL/FBIL's asses and worship the ground they walk on, yet has nothing good to say about FI. Seriously, in the 4 years we've been together I have seen her proud of him...ONCE.

I'm surprised this guy doesn't need therapy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BTW - Any, that's irritating to me and it isn't even my shampoo.  : (

And mssteph - WTF?! I don't think I could have kept a straight face for that.
  • Options
    I don't get how the lady who is a thorn in my bosses side by being a b*tch, uber controlling, uncompromising, and cold hearted can be such a fabulous sponsor of our Hope club ( helps special needs kids). I saw her working with special needs preschoolers today and was just like "who are you?" because it was such a drastic attitude shift.
  • Options
    I don't get paid enough.

Missie just reminded me of this:
    I don't get how after 5-6 years of being with one bank, they decide to cut out all my perks and expect me to stay.  I have three accounts that have been in good standing for a LONG time.  I CAN take my money elsewhere, and I probably will.

I don't get why people like snow or cold weather.  I'll take warm and dry, please.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:cca87d01-95a3-46d2-9722-04fe1120f58a">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]BTW - Any, that's irritating to me and it isn't even my shampoo.  : ( And mssteph - WTF?! I don't think I could have kept a straight face for that.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

<div>He drank all my 7Up after I told him it was mine and not to have it, so I can't even make drinks. It infuriates me, because this is my stuff, that I bought with my money, and I don't even get to fvcking use/eat/drink it.</div>
  • Options
    I don't get how Tide is still alive. I'm exhausted and can't imagine taking care of a 1 year old right now.
  • Options
    CS - I was going to have Blue sex you in. It's what she does. Are you ok with that?

Any - Oh noes! I'm sorry, that is total BS. Why don't you beat the ever-loving chit out of him? I hate when people do that.
  • Options
    Any I get what you are feeling.

I don't get why FI's(our) ex roomate likes to use my cookie sheets for whatever weird craptastic food he like to eat and not wash it off and just puts it back in the oven when he is done.
  • Options
    I don't get why H can't be on time. Ever. It's not that fvcking hard.

I don't get why this one chick at work gets away with all her BS and hasn't been fired. Every time she does something wrong and is confronted, she cries and gets away with it. It pisses me off so much that I want to start making fun of her to her face, just so she knows how it feels to be such a horrible person. But I don't. I silently fume to myself.
  • Options
    Sadly, he's much bigger than I am. And he's not that bad of a kid, he just likes to be an ass sometimes.
  • Options
    I don't get how some people think things will get done faster if they yell at me. I won't put you ahead of other customers because you are pushy, rude, angry, or yelling at me because you waited until the day it was due to order a sign. It's not my fault, and I will not go out of my way to fix your problem.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    - I don't get how there was 18 accidents since yesterday. We live in Canada, specifically we live in the north. Snow is not a new thing, learn how to drive. You should be forgetting how to drive in the summer since we barely get one.

- I don't get how my roommate thinks she can skip out on the lease and not expect the landlord to chase her.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Don't worry Any, you'll be out of there soon.  : )

CS - You might like it. Have you seen Blue? She's a bombshell.

Sesh - I know the feeling. I hate latesness too. It's gotten to the point where if I'm having a get-together or something, I tell people to show up 30 minutes to an hour earlier just so they show up "on time".
  • Options
    Any- I feel you on the brother problem. I put a deadbolt on my bedroom door once so my brother would stop stealing my stuff. He broke through the door, he was a hellion. It sucks, but keep telling yourself you will be leaving soon enough,

LTZ and Sesh- I also hate when people are late, I also tell them the event is half hour earlier than it really is.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't get why, after giving me a heart attack and letting me sweat for a week, I just got a little email form the dress company saying "sorry, wrong info, we have your tartan."  And that's it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don't get how teenagers can be so mean to each other on FB. A student showed me today what some of my other students wrote on her wall (on her status) and I was horrified. This isn't the first time I have seen this stuff but it was HORRIBLE (saying they hoped she would get raped, that she was a slut, a whore, etcc).  I was horridied reading it. I don't want to raise children in this world. 
  • Options
    I don't get why some people rather order out every night then cook the food in their freezer, especially when they're paying for 6 people. The food in their freezer is pretty much free, and they complain about not being able to pay this or that or even giving their children money for things (school wise). It just doesn't make sense and I'll never get that.

I don't get why some would invite someone in their home and then turn on them in a heartbeat and use them to no end.

I don't get why I have to have heartburn every single time I eat something, no matter what it is or what time of the day it is.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't understand why my principal believes that it is appropriate to treat certain teachers preferentially. I know that it is because he is past retirement age and he knows nothing will happen because of it since he is part of the old boys club but it makes our work environment so uncomfortable and it makes me want to find a new school to work at. Worst of all, it makes me respect him less and in general I really think he is good at his job. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:8bc922a8-34c8-4ee2-bdbb-5c47522eccb5">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get how teenagers can be so mean to each other on FB. A student showed me today what some of my other students wrote on her wall (on her status) and I was horrified. This isn't the first time I have seen this stuff but it was HORRIBLE (saying they hoped she would get raped, that she was a slut, a whore, etcc).  I was horridied reading it. I don't want to raise children in this world. 
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]
    I think with the complete flood of "words" kids have lost sight of the fact that their words carry meaning and can hurt others. I hear this all the time from my brother (who is 15) just how nasty some of his friends are, but he has a blog and I see how he talks and he isnt much better.
  • Options
    I dont understand how my thighs look 10x bigger at the mall than they do at home, I was seriously horrified seeing myself in the mirror tonight. I kept shopping because getting depressed wasnt going to find me a dress to wear, but it was pretty freaking awful. At home, I dont look NEARLY that big. I dont get it at all.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:b22eadce-d5fb-4464-a72c-2f93c0cbf2e7">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it... : I think with the complete flood of "words" kids have lost sight of the fact that their words carry meaning and can hurt others. I hear this all the time from my brother (who is 15) just how nasty some of his friends are, but he has a blog and I see how he talks and he isnt much better.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, it's funny...they recognize what hurts them but can't see how they might hurt others...</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:22fe06ab-56ec-4076-bc60-ae9a797f615e">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it... : Yeah, it's funny...they recognize what hurts them but can't see how they might hurt others...
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]
    Whats that term from mary poppins, cant see past the nose on your own face? They know what hurts them but have no care for what might hurt others. Theyre just such a selfish generation, its incredible.
  • Options
    I don't get where I fit in at work. We did a Strengthfinder workshop today and my strengths don't go anywhere near my actual job duties. I' having deep thoughts now and they are scary, because I love the people I work with and can't imagine throwing away my entire body of accounting knowledge to go do something else. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:2c559591-de26-4925-8db7-d4925d5a6f3a">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I don't get it... : He drank all my 7Up after I told him it was mine and not to have it, so I can't even make drinks. It infuriates me, because this is my stuff, that I bought with my money, and I don't even get to fvcking use/eat/drink it.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

I used to wonder why my parents never had anymore children after me. Now I get it. (I know I'm doing it wrong).

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dont-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f0dad066-579e-4ba0-9e9d-4f25c26e6485Post:ef617700-dc04-4a5b-bf1a-83a9b9d960e0">Re: I don't get it...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't get how the lady who is a thorn in my bosses side by being a b*tch, uber controlling, uncompromising, and cold hearted can be such a fabulous sponsor of our Hope club ( helps special needs kids). I saw her working with special needs preschoolers today and was just like "who are you?" because it was such a drastic attitude shift.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

It's so true!  That, and people who are great with preschoolers/toddlers but awful to everyone else.

I don't get why people told me growing up that I should wait to get married and have kids so that I could focus on getting an education and become financially stable, but now people are like "You're 26, and you're not married?  When are you planning on having kids?"  Ughhhh, I'm not 60.  I have plenty of time.
    Puppy Love
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards