Options

Quick Vent... FI funny

2»

Re: Quick Vent... FI funny

• Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    I don't particularly enjoy cooking, but I will cook sometimes.  Like tonight he gets homemade mac and cheese and a pan-fried hamsteak.  Only because our dinner plans fell through, we just went shopping, and I'm feeling generous.  Otherwise, you know where the Slap Chop is, dude.  Have at it.

Baking, though...I will bake the SH*T out of some brownies.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_quick-vent-fi-funny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f125c475-bd1a-4094-880d-5812ff5b57aaPost:a4e1a8fd-7605-4722-8ab6-949b7ee26df4">Re: Quick Vent... FI funny</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Vent... FI funny : Very much so, as long as he doesn't act like he deserves for you to kill him with your inedible food ;)
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

It's not inedible...exactly. I just like creamy things while he's a tomato base. Plus most of what I cooked before him was more Arab flavors and he doesn't like them.
    It's ok, he went to culinary school. I don't complain too much about him cooking.

Op, you wouldn't be the first to miss the spell check. That or the "insert imagine" button.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards