Snarky Brides
Options

has this been discussed?

I nearly died and I only made it through about 15 seconds...LINK - bride sings her way down the aisle.

If this has already been talked about, well, sorry :)

Re: has this been discussed?

• Options
    ps: I totally stole this from GBCN
  • Options
    Ha, I put it in BK's thread about the trashtastic wedding, but I don't thikn it's been discussed. It was painful to watch.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-this-been-discussed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f1b58074-1779-4756-875b-6bd3dc38c4f2Post:f911ed87-c62c-401f-9fe2-59d783a2c74f">Re: has this been discussed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I watched it all. It got much worse. Her groom looks... less than thrilled. What possesses people?
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]

<div>How did you watch it ALL without getting sick? Or screaming?? </div><div>Yikes! </div><div>That bride sure is impressed with herself! No lack of self-esteem there, I'll give her that!</div>
  • Options
    Wow.

I bet she thinks her life is a movie.

SaveSave
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Have any of you ever had someone sing at you, solo? Its awkward as fhuck. This is like 10x that awkward. I cant even get through that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-this-been-discussed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f1b58074-1779-4756-875b-6bd3dc38c4f2Post:87d652ae-308f-414d-8c01-e1cc82a141b0">Re: has this been discussed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have any of you ever had someone sing at you, solo? Its awkward as fhuck. This is like 10x that awkward. I cant even get through that.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>YES.  Ugh.  mrs.jesse, I have no idea how you made it through that video.  I watched about 1/3 of it and that was enough. In that amount of time, it looked to me like he may have been in on it though.  I mean, really, if I was him my face would have been turning red and I would have been staring at the floor hoping to god that when I look up, I'd realize it was all just a really bad dream.

</div>
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think this was on E last week but yeah, terrible. You're a damn bride, if that attention isn't enough for you then you are way up your own ass.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-this-been-discussed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f1b58074-1779-4756-875b-6bd3dc38c4f2Post:8bf0a4ba-556c-46d7-8ab5-f2f72f1b1fb8">Re:has this been discussed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think this was on E last week but yeah, terrible. You're a damn bride, if that attention isn't enough for you then you are way up your own ass.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

You just know she thinks she's all that, but her guests were probably like WTF? She spent all that time getting down the aisle,heck they could have been at the reception by then.

And that groom looked like he didnt know what to do to himself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awkward. There didn't even seem to be that many guests there for her "performance".
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-this-been-discussed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f1b58074-1779-4756-875b-6bd3dc38c4f2Post:fa641245-db5c-4a0f-ab0c-e0f6ad7ed1b4">Re: has this been discussed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awkward. There didn't even seem to be that many guests there for her "performance".
    Posted by allisong23[/QUOTE]

Maybe the rest knew what was coming.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_has-this-been-discussed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f1b58074-1779-4756-875b-6bd3dc38c4f2Post:87d652ae-308f-414d-8c01-e1cc82a141b0">Re: has this been discussed?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong><u>Have any of you ever had someone sing at you, solo?</u></strong> Its awkward as fhuck. This is like 10x that awkward. I cant even get through that.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Yes.  In college.  In the cafeteria.  It was him and his friends singing that stupid song from Top Gun.  Youve Lost that Loving Feeling.

I could have died.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I saw this the other day.  I would HATE it if someone was singing to me.  If FI did this, I would be downright angry, lol.  It doesn't help that FI is tone deaf and can't sing for the life of him though.
  • Options
    Wow....That's like 4 minutes I wish I could get back....  Wow...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards