Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Lunch in Irving (near Becky's)

Can anyone rec. a good place for lunch near Becky Fowler's house?I'm going to pick up my dress on Sunday afternoon and I want to have lunch with a friend from high school, who recently moved to Dallas, beforehand.I get lost easily and I am not familiar with the area, so I'm looking for something along a main road that would be a good meeting place. TIA!

Re: Lunch in Irving (near Becky's)

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On MacArthur there are two really good Mexican food places:  LaJoya and Via Real.  They are both really good.  There's a good Thai place on MacArthur called Blu Ginger that's good too.  Last, there's a I Fratelli's restaurant (not just pizza like at the carry out places).  There's also a Rockfish in that same area on MacArthur as well.  Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of much right by Becky's, but you might go a little bit north of her house to the area around Beltline/183. There are a few places to eat around there (mostly chains) like Red Lobster, On The Border, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, that gives me some ideas at least, I've only been down that way once, when I dropped my dress off, so I couldn't even remember what roads were down there.Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you coming up I30 or 183?
  • Options
    Buttercup509Buttercup509 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want Mexican, there is a great place not too far from her house called La Margarita. It is on Beltline and Rochelle, in the same shopping center as the Chase bank. It is easy to miss, but they have awesome food and margaritas.
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Margarita is awesome, and is really close to Beltline and 183. If you're heading north on beltline you just turn into the shipping center where the chase bank and the library are. It's right on the corner of Beltline and Rochelle. There are some other yummy small restaurants, but they're a little harder to find. I grew up in the area, and most of the stuff there is really your typical chain restaurants.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    pphqt10pphqt10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    all of the above are awesome.. we are renting out blu ginger for our rehearsal dinner, Also on Loop 12 there are all the pappas restaurants and humperdinks and off 114 and MacArthur is Red Hot and Blue and Cadillac Ranch which are also really good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards