Snarky Brides

Anyone around?

Re: Anyone around?

• Les are you planning on going somewhere for the vacation or just going to stay home and relax?
  • Im here, Im watching "My Strange Affliction" on ABC.  ITs about all these kids with extreme psychotic disorders and the fucking pharmacy of drugs they take.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:49b423c2-0dcd-4925-87b9-aeabf5a24437">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im here, Im watching "My Strange Affliction" on ABC.  ITs about all these kids with extreme psychotic disorders and the fucking pharmacy of drugs they take.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I was watching part of that, with the OCD.  I can't even imagine what that must feel like to go through every day scared to death to even touch anything.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:7ce1985b-2853-46d4-83c8-86a4328b7222">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone around? : I was watching part of that, with the OCD.  I can't even imagine what that must feel like to go through every day scared to death to even touch anything.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

These kids tonight are really sick.  The hallucinate and try to kill their siblings.  They are so young, its really sad. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:fc2916c0-dc0f-43fd-a18a-e1e8910d913e">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Les are you planning on going somewhere for the vacation or just going to stay home and relax?

We've got a long weekend planned in Utah for camping and bicycle riding with friends in May.  June will be a week of backpacking and riding in southern Colorado.  July is another long weekend in Crested Butte camping and riding with friends.  I'm also hoping to take a few days (soon) to work around the house on my neglected organization and to make a quilt for my FDIL.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I was more confused than anything Les. I noticed a little bit of water at first, then a big puddle by the shower drain and then we noticed that water was gushing out of the laundry drain. We were just down there like an hour before and everything was fine. Good thing we could get a hold of our plumbers. One of them knew how to stop the water from coming in and the other one came right over and starting pumping the water away from our house. 
  • Well I'm off to chug some water after that wine and hit the sheets.  Have a great night everyone!
  • 'Night, Ibarr.  Rock that race tomorrow!
  • Good luck tomorrow lbarr!
  • Hey guys. Had a date night with H, Hunger Games and dinner. Movie was okay, wasn't blown away, but it wasn't terrible either.
  • Any did you read the books before seeing the movie?
  • I want to see the movie again, Any.  DH said he'll go, even though he hasn't read the books.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:2900bb75-13e7-4924-a462-8fbb9edb2d55">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any did you read the books before seeing the movie?

Mmhmm. I felt the same way about the books too, tbh. It's the hype, it always ruins things for me. Again, not that I didn't like both, but I just wasn't zomg amazed.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I still haven't seen Hunger Games and I really wanted to go to it last weekend but I'll proably just wait until it comes on PPV. 
  • I actually expected to hate HG but I really liked it.  I was very anti simply because it was the new "cool" thing, but after seeing it, I will admit I'm dying to read the books :)
  • Any- I wasnt blown away either.  I thought it was a good movie, but it didnt live up to the hype
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:78d718d5-7907-4a23-8a7f-5ffed85a8a54">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually expected to hate HG but I really liked it.  I was very anti simply because it was the new "cool" thing, but after seeing it, I will admit I'm dying to read the books :)

Yeah, it goes without saying, the books are better. Or at least, the first one was. I didn't like the other two that much, so we'll see when their movies come out =P
  • Hey guys. We finally bought a house and we're suppose to move this week. I'm trying to pack, but it gets really exhausting real fast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:90f2ad66-3172-4020-ad7e-ce15a81edcee">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys. We finally bought a house and we're suppose to move this week. I'm trying to pack, but it gets really exhausting real fast.
    Posted by VeggieLove1022[/QUOTE]

Yay house! In my town right? Riiiiight?
  • MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Wahh. Is everyone gone? I actually have time to chat tonight. Lame.

ETA: Oh! Nevermind! New posts make me happy. Hi ladies!

• Hi K! I'm calling you K from now on so I stop thinking of you as a Mandy.
  • It's actually towards Rachers end so I'm starting to think you should migrate this way!
  • Lol that's good for me, Any.  Being Mandy gives me an identity crisis.  I don't know how to be one.

What's new with you?

• VeggieLove, I'm fairly sure we've never interacted. Are you a vegetarian?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-around-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f63fcfd6-b08a-4811-848f-2e9473543a2ePost:fb741626-de15-40f0-a6a6-b9877f3aefbd">Re: Anyone around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's actually towards Rachers end so I'm starting to think you should migrate this way!
    Posted by VeggieLove1022[/QUOTE]

Boo. Oh well. It'll make it easier to meet up with you guys. We should definitely plan out a date for that btw.

Nothing much K! Just getting "wedding" stuff done. Halfway done with my card box, I'm once again happy with it. It's just taking foreeeever.
  • Hi reils! How have you been??

Veggie, me too :) Well, actually, I'm lying-- I'm a pescetarian, but only because I get sick a lot more often if I don't have fish every once in a while.  Are you for moral reasons, health reasons, other?

• Any! I forgot all about my cardbox until literally 2 days before. I ended up running to Michael's (it's a craft store, not sure if they're out there in Arkansas) and getting a box, slicing a slot in the top with an exacto knife and wrapping it in silver paper. The end. Lol. And I had such high hopes for a pretty cardbox.  What does yours look like?

• Any- we absolutely should. I'm free any night with a week or two's notice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards