Snarky Brides
Options

Where are you aaaaall?

13»

Re: Where are you aaaaall?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Cute dress Blue!

I just want the whole thing done with (sandusky). It makes me so ill how so many people didn't stand up for those boys all those years. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:c9cbf677-d2cf-4fe1-afb0-f496e7288551">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where are you aaaaall? : Yeah my gay husband here dresses super-femme on the weekends, and then like a dude during the week. He calls it 'boy drag' because he looks so different when he looks like a guy. Anytime he sees me all dressed up, he'll be like "You whore".
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

My guy is the complete opposite.  You wouldnt know he was gay unless he told you.  It took H a few months to be convinced.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Hey Blue- If you're still in this thread, do you have your baklava recipe handy?  I think I'm going to try and make it. 
    imageVacation
  • Options
    I just got done finally watching the Descendants with my mom. Way too much crying was involved. FH has more gay husbands than me. I am rather jealous. Luckily I get to borrow them occasionally.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was surprised how much I liked that movie, Celtic. crying was definitely involved.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:e151e5af-cbbf-4e71-9515-fbbd97962651">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was surprised how much I liked that movie, Celtic. crying was definitely involved.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

I loved the Decendents, great movie.
  • Options
    Spent the whole dang day on the road: 4.5 hours up to northern Minnesota (at least it's a pretty drive!); watch middle daughter's dance camp showcase thing; load her up; quick bite to eat and then back home. 

And now we are having a thunderstorm. 

My life is so daammn exciting, I can scarcely stand it. Really.
  • Options
    I recommended Sarah's Key for the next time she wanted to watch a tear jerker.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:9eb6bea9-271e-485e-b112-e6f819483a3d">Re:Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recommended Sarah's Key for the next time she wanted to watch a tear jerker.
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That book is incredible! I think now I have to get the movie to watch this weekend. Rainy day is good for a tear-jerker movie, yes??</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-are-you-aaaaall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:fc09c598-b43b-4b6c-9420-a71d09b678f9Post:fdcf1e5e-f7ee-4b45-b886-2f93283479d3">Re: Where are you aaaaall?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love dipped strawberries- I had chocolate dipped ones at my bridal shower and got a bunch to take home with me. 
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

While I enjoy the chocolate dipped strawberries, I have to say your sig pic almost made me pee my pants.
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Re:Where are you aaaaall?:[QUOTE]Steph totally agree. nbsp;I think what happened with Joe Paterno is heartbreaking though. nbsp;I wholeheartedly believe he didn't know maybe that is another one of those naive points of mine.nbsp; Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]
    Ok, I know the thread is dead but I couldn't let this go. On what exactly are you basing your wholehearted belief? Of course JoePa knew. He was told about it by an eyewitness in 2002. He claimed he didn't know what to do, so he told his superiors and left it at that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards