Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bathroom Etiquette

Am I alone in the believe that it's awkward to talk to someone in the bathroom while they are in the stall?(I mean unless it's your sister, mother, best friend or someone of that level)I just had one of the student workers asking me about my wedding while I was in the stall and it was REALLY awkward.

Re: Bathroom Etiquette

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think if you walk in with someone and you are having a conversation and it continues while you are both using the restroom, then it's not that weird. If, however, you walk in and someone yells out to you to start a conversation, then that is kind of weird.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used to have a receptionist that would read in the bathroom on the little seat next to the sinks before work and on her lunch hour.THAT was weird.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, it was the second one. I went in walked by the girl standing at the sink, we didn't say anything, and then a little while later she yelled into me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, that would be weird.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes the restroom is the only place I can get away; I don't have people following me in asking me work related questions like they seem to do when I go eat lunch.  But I would never read in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards