March 2014 Weddings
Options

We've been bussy

My FI and i have booked both the hall and the church :) i was worried bc March 8th is the first week of lent and i thought my church would give me a hard time but they didn't. So now i have to tell my boss the official date. But i am really excited to have only a few things left.

Re: We've been bussy

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2014-weddings_weve-been-bussy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:179b8bb8-7e19-4a31-9506-cc60c908fe65Discussion:14fedd57-887b-4949-b7ba-e8b12011ababPost:b3049a4a-081f-445c-9c6d-e83d70123171">We've been bussy</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI and i have booked both the hall and the church :) i was worried bc March 8th is the first week of lent and i thought my church would give me a hard time but they didn't. So now i have to tell my boss the official date. But i am really excited to have only a few things left.
    Posted by AMJC625[/QUOTE]

Yay! How long are you taking off for the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a week but i am a hair dresser so time is really money :) i don't work no money :( but thats ok i won't be thinking strait that week anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't get much vacation time but I think I'm taking 2 weeks, I figure this only happens once!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to wait a bit to go on our honey moon to disney so i figured i would take my sick/well time then :) now i just have to not get sick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards