March 2014 Weddings

Jersey girls RE:Snow

How do you all feel about this snow today? Do you remember last year on St Patty's Day when it was 80 degrees out? I was at a bar hanging out on the deck and I got sunburn. Jersey weather is so unpredictable!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jersey girls RE:Snow

• What snow? lol
    We haven't gotten any up here, but some of my PA/South Jersey friends have posted pics on fb.
    My mom is freaking out; she's convinced it's going to snow for my March 29 wedding next year.  I'm okay with some snow; our wedding is at the Mountain Creek/Crystal Springs Resort.  If it's too cold to play golf, I'd rather it be cold enough for people to ski!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ha! It snowed pretty much all day Monday here. I'm south, Camden County. Not much in the way of accumulations though, which is normal for a spring snow storm. I bet pics would have been cool! I still don't want to freeze. Is that resort in the Poconos?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was so disappointed in the lack of snow, but happy to not have to shovel! The resort is up in Sussex County, about 15 minutes from the NY state border. The ski resort used to be Vernon Valley Great Gorge back in the 90s. Now its a big resort with 7 golf courses, 3 hotels, 2 spas, and 4 separate wedding venues. When I originally emailed them for prices last summer, I wanted see how ridiculously expensive it was. I was pleasantly surprised to find out about our specific venue and how reasonable it is!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sounds really pretty! I know south Jersey prices for EVERYTHING are high, I imagine north Jersey is even higher.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards