October 2013 Weddings
Options

Fur babies

I love that phrase so much, that I thought I would add a pic of my fur babies and others could do the same!  Mine are Beebs and Fly and are 13 and 11, respectively.  

Re: Fur babies

• Options
    Maggie! She is our 3 yr old Jack/Beagle mix.

• Options
    Stina - she is adorable!  We used to have a Jack that would find socks and bring them to you for you to throw.  They are hilarious!

• Options

this is Max!  He is so snuggly but even I get annoyed after awhile.   And the other one is of my fat kitty Travis.  Travis is such a handful!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    We have two Boston Terriers.  The first is Maddox - 5 year, adoptee.  When he snuggles, all is right in the world.  When he's awake, all of the choas of many nations is in my house.

And this is Emma - 5 years as well.  Got her as a puppy.  I swear I have cute pictures but this is my favorite one.  She had gotten into something with her paw and the only way we could keep her from chewing on it was to wrap it.  This was mid yawn and mid drama.

S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options

This is Kody in my first apartment. We thought it was a coincedence but he actually steals pillows off our guest bed for the purpose of sleeping nightly. He's going to be 2 in December.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • Options
    Hi my name is Sir Humphrey!

I love Bubbles!

This is the photo that got Meowmy to adopt me! Look how shy and innocent I look!

This is me this morning. I'm now a few months older shredding Meowmy's notes from Accounting. In my defense they stressed Meowmy out so they must Die!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Marky is the orange one and Haji is the grey one.  

• Options

Our spoiled kitty Chibs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards