Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday!

Re: AW Thursday!

• Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Blink 182 concert (with All American Rejects and Fall Out Boy!!!) and it was A-MAZING! Seriously one of the best nights of my life! They all rocked it out and I'm still giddy over it hahahahaaaanndd my throat hurts from screaming so much lmao!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW: I just sold the prelude! He didn't try to talk me down or anything! I had even priced it higher than I wanted thinking someone would talk me down! It's bitter sweet a little though, I'm going to miss the car!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been married 8 months today! That's kind of a lame AW...
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sore I can barely move...and that IS an AW because it's due to the fact that I've been really working out a LOT, and I'm pretty proud of myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ....and the P!nk concert was freakin awsome! My mom even said it was probably the best performance she's ever seen live.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found out yesturday that my FMIL started a saving account to help for the wedding. I am so grateful for that.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a nice little raise starting with tomorrow's paycheck.  It sure helps the mentality. We're going to Mary Poppins at the Fair this Saturday.  I'm so excited!  I absolutely love the movie and I sure wish that they had done this when Julie Andrews could still sing like she used to. 
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dad is getting me a ticket to come home over the weekend of Halloween. I wasn't expecting to be able to come home until Thanksgiving, so now it's only 36 days until I get to see FI! I haven't seen him in 5 weeks, and it's 5 weeks until Halloween, so we're halfway there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today is my FI's birthday!My MOH finally emailed me back yesterday so maybe I won't be one short in the wedding after allMy BM dresses should be here next TuesdayI'll be married in 22 days!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to the Jamie Foxx concert tomorrow night!! :)
  • Options
    MBain09MBain09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our marraige license Monday!We finalized ou rmenu!15 days til we're married and 16 days until we're on a plane to Florida...THANK GOODNESS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are based off of Nae's. I'm going to the John Legend concert next weekend!! He is my favorite musician and I am so excited! Jay-Z is coming to a concert out here(lubbock) in November and my friend who knows a friend got us some good tickets for a good price. I don't even like Jay-z that much but I can't pass up a time to see him for a good price. Oh the joys of lubbock haha
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought my DH his show gift for "Chicago" on Ebay. It's an original press photo of Jerry Orbach (as Billy Flynn) and Gwen Verdon (as Roxie Hart), and I'll have it framed for him.  Cool, huh?? I'm proud of myself. :D
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to Craigslist, I'm now the owner of a nearly new Raleigh Mojave 2.0, for only $150!  FI and I have been wanting to add biking to our routine for a while now, glad I finally got the equipment!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine don't seem nearly as fun as everyone elses, but I'm reserving both my ceremony musician and DJ as we speak.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Donna, that's awsome! I sold my car on there   Mandy, that is a totally awesome gift! So very thoughtful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, I don't have a super cool AW, but fiance and I are going to look at the wedding venue at the top of our list on Sunday.  His parents said they really wanted to join us, so they're coming along, too.  I'm really excited!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nae, I totally thought about you as I met the seller at a Wal-Mart parking lot last night.  It was kinda dark so I parked near a light pole and it was funny because the seller was a college student who was equally nervous about his safety. Glad your deal went through safely and financially well!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a call from Travelocity last night saying the Ritz discontinued the Club Rooms for our honeymoon.  So now we're getting a suite and $150 per day resort credit! My wedding is 6 weeks away as of this Saturday.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woohoo stephie!  That's awesome!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW Stephie, that IS awesome!!  $150/day resort credit?  Oh man... your going to have the best honeymoon ever. :)
  • Options
    amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to take a cue from motivated exercisers and get back on the wagon... yay to you all :)  And Wow, steph!  How awesome is that?  My AW:  E-Pics came in yesterday :)  I'm super excited.  I'd PIP, but I'm at work.  They are in my bio under Photo Gallery.
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww, Amber those are cute!  I love Cityplace.  I'll have to check out your bio more later. Yeah, we're excited about the suite.  The money will go fast but it will mean a few extras that we probably wouldn't have done otherwise.  We're pretty excited!Just got back from my last long meeting with my WC.  I won't see her again until the week of the wedding.  Can't believe it's almost here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    An accident knocked out the power in our building this morning, so even though I work on a laptop and still had access my new boss down in FL told me to just work the rest of the day from home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Less than 250 days to go! AND FI comes home in 3 weeks, and finally seems to have internet back for the first time in a week! I can't wait!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber - I just wanted to say your E-pics are adorable and your bio and page titles are so fun!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy,I was thinking just yesterday that i really wished I had been able to see Jerry Orbach as Billy Flynn so that is an amazing gift!!!!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got an email from a potential job in Miami! I'd rather stay here in Nashville, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, so this is good news!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This one's kinda silly, but here goes: Last week I came before class and  stayed after class to help someone with our personal portfolio. She took me to Starbucks and bought me a pumpkin spice latte and croissant. (fast forward) Today I really needed a Dr. Pepper. When I was complaining that the vending machine was all out she asked if I liked Mr. Pibb and she went and bought one for me :) :)I got paid and I'm going to treat myself to a new fall shirt. Somehow I have way too many tank tops and not enough long sleeves!
  • Options
    prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My baby girl turns 5 on Sunday! I can't believe she is 5!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards