October 2013 Weddings
Options

E-Session Clothing Advice

We booked our e-session for the second week in October. We've decided to do an evening in the city shoot starting at sundown.
We may do a clothing change from date night to formal date night. I know what I'm wearing for formal date night. An a-line tea length flowing red dress. But I have no idea what to wear for the date night in the city.

All advice is welcome. I've been online for hours and nothing seems like a good idea
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog

Re: E-Session Clothing Advice

• Options
    I think it depends because everyones style is different. I, for example, am a women who hardly ever wears dresses so for me a date night would consist of a nice pair of jeans, heels and a nice shirt. Since you are doing a more formal look with a dress, possibly consider a nice jean look? For our e-sesson I am doing a nicer look with jeans, a nice shirt, and heels and then we are changing into our Green Bay Packers jerseys. We are huge Packers fans and think it would be a nice and fun touch to our engagement pictures because that is us and part of who we are and what we enjoy. 
  • Options
    You may laugh but I never even thought about dressing up a nice pair of jeans!  Maybe a nice pair of jeans, dark brown boots, and a cute button up top?! Thats a great idea I'll definately but it on the possibilities list. I'm very much a southern woman. I love dressing up and looking my best.

I love your e session idea. Thanks for getting my creative mind started!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards