October 2013 Weddings
Options

Hi! I'm new to this board!

Significant Other's Age: 23
What You Do: currently writing a scifi novel and applying to grad school!
What SO Does: financial analyst
State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 8.5 years
How You Met: middle school dance
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Oct. 5, 2013
Real Babies: 0
Fur Babies: 0
Loves: dogs, making baskets, writing
Hates: when I get the hems of my jeans wet
Pet Peeves: bad grammar and spelling (when the perpetrator is anyone but me)
Hobbies/Activities: making baskets, going for walks, doing wedding stuff :)
Favorite Thing About Your SO: I couldn't possibly pick one thing.
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: smelly french onion soup farts
Describe Your Personality: a perfect split between a 4 year old girl and Red Forman
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6
I've Been On TK Since: about 3 months before we got engaged
How You Came to Be On TK: daydreaming about getting engaged
How I like my potatoes: in McDonalds french fries, potato skins, or my brother's mashed potatoes
Favorite book/author: Loads, but there's a special place in my heart for You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I love Disney movies and Disneyland loads, but also love writing feminist critiques of all those things.
White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi! I'm new to this board!

• Options
    Welcome! We're date twins! I loooove Disney, but have never been to World or Land. When I eventually get there I am 99% sure I will cry. Whose your fav disney character? 
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    Awesome! Go 10-5! No idea about favorite character, it varies with my mood. Pocahontas, Simba, Rapunzel and Mulan are all pretty awesome. Yours?
  • Options
    Classic Ariel - but I also LOVE Wall-E and Doug from Up. :-)
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    Welcome to the board! What do you want to go to grad school for?
  • Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_hi-im-new-to-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:a4c3a589-ea28-4947-bfc4-0cd83326c911Post:fc57a5a8-976f-4fb7-9ee8-5632351519b5">Hi! I'm new to this board!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Age: 22 Significant Other's Age: 23 What You Do: currently writing a sc ifi novel and apply ing to grad s chool! What SO Does: financial analyst State of Relationship: Engaged How Long You've Been Together: 8.5 years How You Met: middle school dance Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): Oct. 5 , 2013 Real Babies: 0 Fur Babies: 0 Loves: dogs, making baskets, writing Hates: when I get the hems of my jeans wet Pet Peeves: bad grammar and spelling (when the perpetrat or is anyone b ut me) Hobbies/Activities: making b asket s, going for walks, doing wedding stuff :) Favorite Thing About Your SO: I couldn't possibly pick one thing. Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: <strong>smelly french onion soup farts</strong> Describe Your Personality: a perfect split between a 4 year old girl and Red Forman Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): 6 I've Been On TK Since: about 3 months before we got engaged How You Came to Be On TK: daydreaming about getting engaged How I like my potatoes: in McDonalds french fries, potato skins, or my brother's mashed potatoes Favorite book/author: Loads, but there's a special place in my heart for You Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I love Disney movies and Disneyland loads, but also love writing feminist critiques of all those things.
    Posted by sarahroslansky[/QUOTE]

<div>This makes me want to barf!  Haha.</div><div>
    </div><div>Welcome!</div>

• Options
    Welcome! I just graduated from grad school. What are you going for and where are you applying?

Mulan is by far my favorite character although Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie.
  • Options
    Hi all!! I'm applying to a bunch of schools looking to pursue a Masters of Education and teach elementary!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards