October 2013 Weddings
Options

WDYT about this dress?? (PIP)

love this dress but I need some sparkle:

Do you think I could add some kind of detail under the bust like this:

My bad photoshop version:

That would be enough sparkle for me as I would wear something in my hair, chandelier style dangly earrings and a really sparkly bracelet or four.

Re: WDYT about this dress?? (PIP)

• Options
    You could definately add some sort of broach or sparkley belt with it.

• Options
    Have you seen the dresses in person? The photos of my dress it does not look sparkly because the lighting was horrible. However the lace is covered in svoraski crystals, and pearls. It also has two broaches made of crystals and every other button down the back will be a crystal flower. So photos looks like lace and satin actual dress WOWZA. So go see them in person they might be shinier than you think.

If not there is always jewlery!

B
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE the dress! I actually have been going back and looking at the other dress in pics, (Allure C155?) but that one is beautiful as well! I haven't tried any on yet and I am going in with the complete thought that things could (and will) look totally different on my body then what I like in pics. Gorgeous!!! And totally bling-able :o) Who makes that one? Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_wdyt-about-this-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:d99bf377-2eaa-4dbc-b4dc-efc84f2c68f1Post:92c518a5-8d2f-45d1-b57b-44c8ca096f45">Re: WDYT about this dress?? (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Have you seen the dresses in person? The photos of my dress it does not look sparkly because the lighting was horrible</strong>. However the lace is covered in svoraski crystals, and pearls. It also has two broaches made of crystals and every other button down the back will be a crystal flower. So photos looks like lace and satin actual dress WOWZA. So go see them in person they might be shinier than you think. If not there is always jewlery! B
    Posted by dewingedpixie[/QUOTE]

This, my dress you cant tell is covered in crystals.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_wdyt-about-this-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:d99bf377-2eaa-4dbc-b4dc-efc84f2c68f1Post:520c3787-0a1a-4ef2-b0ba-64dde4e7a602">Re: WDYT about this dress?? (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE the dress! I actually have been going back and looking at the other dress in pics, (Allure C155?) but that one is beautiful as well! I haven't tried any on yet and I am going in with the complete thought that things could (and will) look totally different on my body then what I like in pics. Gorgeous!!! And totally bling-able :o) Who makes that one? Lol
    Posted by lconoran[/QUOTE]

It's Allure 8965. Y'all make a good point about seeing it in person. I will go look at it. Sucks I can't try it on but I know it can be made in my size.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_wdyt-about-this-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:d99bf377-2eaa-4dbc-b4dc-efc84f2c68f1Post:520c3787-0a1a-4ef2-b0ba-64dde4e7a602">Re: WDYT about this dress?? (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE the dress! I actually have been going back and looking at the other dress in pics, (Allure C155?) but that one is beautiful as well! I haven't tried any on yet and I am going in with the complete thought that things could (and will) look totally different on my body then what I like in pics. Gorgeous!!! And totally bling-able :o) Who makes that one? Lol
    Posted by lconoran[/QUOTE]

The white one is the C155. Both are beautiful but I like the fuller bottom on the other one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards