October 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Shape Up!

What are you ladies planning to do to shape up or stay in shape for your big day in a year?

I'm planning 3 half marathons and an olympic triathlon.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Wedding Shape Up!

• Options
    For sure one marathon, maybe a half or two, and training for a sprint tri or a dualathaon.

I did this workout last night:

20 side crunches with 10 lb weights each side
    20 jumping jacks
    20 squats with dumbbell raises (not sure on technical term)
    20 jumping jacks
    20 stand up crunches with 10 lb weights each side
    20 jumping jacks
    20 umm not sure exactly what they are called but you hold a weight out in front of you and turn to one side standing up, each side (10lbs)
    20 jumping jacks
    repeat 2x

followed by
    20 leg raises
    20 crunches where you cross one leg and raise the opposite side each side
    25 regular crunches

I am sooooo sore today!

• Options
    I am on WW and have been  since June.  I workout 5 days a week.  I have lost 10 lbs so far. I am trying to maintain right now through the holidays.  I want to lose another 10 by the wedding.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    With my new job I havent had a chance to work out much..AHHH i really need to make the time
  • Options
    I have just started doing jazzercise again and started the 30 day shred last week. I'm doing them alternating days but skipping a day here or there just to ease in slowly! Lots of work to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Snippet not eating is not a good plan. That is very unhealthy. You could do workout videos at home upon waking? Pack meals?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_wedding-shape-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:ed2a8348-28a2-486e-9e18-22c37d9bcbb1Post:28b4856b-3d06-444e-b779-9cccacabd30c">Re: Wedding Shape Up!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just don't eat! Seriously, my job schedule is so odd that its hard to have a regular work-out eat schedule.  This week I work 5:30pm-4am 7 days this week. Last week I worked 9pm-5:30am for 6 days.  I haven't found any good plans for people that have ever changing shifts. 
    Posted by snippet17[/QUOTE]

If you don't eat adequate calories a day your body goes into starvation mode and basically stores anything you eat into fat deposits for later use. It also slows down your metabolism and makes you lose energy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards