August 2012 Weddings

Hi! I'm New and need some help!

Hello!

My name is Jillian but I go by Jillie. I am 27 and getting married on August 26th! I saw lots of you have tickers and badges and I tried getting some for me too but there is no save button. If any one can help that would be great! I have been engaged for 1 month as of today and I am excited to get to know all of you!

Jillie
Dating since we were 19 and finally getting Married! Engaged November 24th 2011 and Getting Married August 26th 2012! Jillie and Cole! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi! I'm New and need some help!

• Hi, welcome and congrats!  

If you are having trouble with The Knot, it might be your browser.  I use Safari and for some things I've needed to open Firefox.

Anyway, we are here to help so feel free to ask us anything or ask us to keep you calm :-)
  • Hi, welcome to our board!! Congrats, very excited to hear all about your planning! :)
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks! I got it to work!
    Dating since we were 19 and finally getting Married! Engaged November 24th 2011 and Getting Married August 26th 2012! Jillie and Cole! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards