August 2012 Weddings
Options

Seriously... WTF?

So on MWF, I work from 8 to noon, and have class from noon to two.  I got out of my last class early and came back to the room to watch some tv and take a nap.

I walk down the hall and notice that my door is wide open.  Thought process... "Okay... my roommate must have skipped her class and came back early."  But when I walk into the room, two random girls are just sitting in there, chilling out, watching my tv, and reading my magazines!  They just looked at me and said hi.  I thought my roommate was around the corner at her desk (our room is a giant L and you can't see the desks from the front door), but when I got back there, she was nowhere to be found.

So now I'm wondering 1) who these girls are, 2) how they got into my room, 3) what they're doing in my room, and 4) WTF!!!???

If my roommate just left them here, we're definitely going to have a talk.  I'm not comfortable leaving two people I don't know in our room by themselves.  It's not that I don't trust them, but I don't know them.  And until I know them, I don't really feel comfortable just leaving them with my laptop, iPod, tv, and money.

Ugh.
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards