July 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding nightmare with PIP

So I had a nap this afternoon (It's Sunday and this is totally aloud!).

So I had one of my 1st wedding nightmares.  At the venue after the ceremony all our guests move to a different section of the property for cocktail hour while FI and I and family go for our wedding photos.  Well we managed to finish early and went and joined our guests for cocktail hour.  Here's a picture of what the area looks like for cocktail hour:

If you look to the far right you can just see a glimmer of the pool.  Can you see where this is going?
Well, as I was making my rounds, mingling with guests I got too close to the edge and in my dream my cousin pushed me in the pool.  I was livid.  I got out and went in the room I got ready in, grabbed my stuff, got in my car and went home. End nightmare.

I think the moral here is that I will have to stay very far away from that body of water. 

. Anniversary aandt image

Re: Wedding nightmare with PIP

• Options
    I'd stay away from your cousin, too. Wink
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow! Yes, stay away from the pool and your cousin!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's a crazy nightmare! Definitely stay away from the pool and cousin.

Anniversary
  • Options
    lololol
  • Options
    Well to be honest.. we're still deciding on whether we're inviting cousins or not... so maybe my dream was trying to tell me something.  lol
  • Options
    I went to a wedding once where it was poolside and the officiant pushed the couple into the pool after their kiss.  Of course this was totally planned.  You stay away from the pool and cousins.  Haha!
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    hahaha!! aww!!!  Yes, stay away from water on the day of the wedding!  and from that cousin..haha
  • Options
    cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-nightmare-with-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:13c9e5a8-f0ff-44f7-9965-20458d06607aPost:d7e89f34-90f4-4445-9bf7-e96fac722d87">Re: Wedding nightmare with PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to a wedding once where it was poolside and the officiant pushed the couple into the pool after their kiss.  Of course this was totally planned.  You stay away from the pool and cousins.  Haha!
    Posted by cmhutchison22[/QUOTE]

Really??? That sounds nuts, but if they were both into it, more power!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-nightmare-with-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:13c9e5a8-f0ff-44f7-9965-20458d06607aPost:4b537680-d48e-4f81-83f3-d0e44d78c1b9">Re: Wedding nightmare with PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding nightmare with PIP : Really??? That sounds nuts, but if they were both into it, more power!
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

The couple was crazy anyways.  They have only been married for four years and already have four kids.  The youngest is twins though so it doesn't sound so bad when you say it that way.
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    omg that is an awful nightmare! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yup.. had it again this morning except this time and this is going to sound weird... I had a dream of me dreaming on this nightmare.. *shakes head* I don't know...
  • Options
    OK, no more salsa for you before bedtime, missy Tongue Out
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    omg!! this is such a specific dream!! so scary!!! stay far far away!

i have had a few wedding nightmares that were totally random (in weird unrecognizable locations), but it is the few that i have had that actually took place in my church that were most terrifying to me. they seemed so real! 
  • Options
    I've dreamt that I over slept and ran to the back of the church like a crazy lady. I stumbled done the aisle with my hair all greasy and no makeup. Everyone else looked all beautiful and calm. In the dream I was pissed because no one woke me up! Haha
  • Options
    Ooh I've also dreamt that my cousin (who is getting married 3 weeks before me) was wearing my same dress as she walked down the aisle. I was on a panick sitting in the church. As it turns out later, the top of her dress looks just like mine, but the bottoms are so different I doubt anyone will realize it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards