August 2012 Weddings
Options

Checked off some things! (finally)

I have been on this board for a while and I have read many post about other brides making progress, but FINALLY I have made progress! The past 2 weeks or so I booked a photographer, cake/cupcake baker, found our chapel, made some progress on the registry and set up a date to go get bridesmaid dresses! I have already ordered my dress so now the only big things left are the reception and the rings. I love progress! Smile
PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checked off some things! (finally)

• Options
    Congrats....You must feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.  I know how great it feels to finally start making some progress Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great checks! seeing the progress is always nice. I mean, for me, I feel like I research and "pin" things (damn pintrest...) and read magazines and make inquiries but unless something's been booked or ordered or made, I haven't really "checked" anything. So congrats to you for getting stuff done!Smile
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on all of the checks!  It's definitely a good feeling!
  • Options
    Random4180, I completely understand! I have spent a lot of time looking and on Pinterest and It's nice to actually complete a task especially since I am so behind.
    PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards