August 2012 Weddings
Options

Weird Things That Make Me Excited About The Day

First off, congrats to our already married August knotties! To the rest, who has total butterflies?

I was cleaning up my DIY room the other day because we're done all the wedding crafts, and I got really excited. It was weird, that cleaning up all the stuff from my wedding DIY projects got me so jazzed about the wedding. Does anybody find funny little things getting them excited? Or did you find that if you're already married?

Re: Weird Things That Make Me Excited About The Day

• Options
    my dad called me today to ask me a question about the wedding and i got butterflies! it was so werid! I haven;t been overly excited up until this point. Its just not my style. But all of a sudden it like hit me. Its crazy. 
    And also, for some reason when ever i think about wenesday (the wedding is friday) i get all nervous and excited! 
    I have no clue why wenesday but i do lol
  • Options
    EVERYTHING is making me cry these days! Mom and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night and we cried together haha :) commercials for Say Yes to the Dress make me cry, editing our reception playlist makes me cry, peeking in on my dress hanging in the closet makes me cry, reading over the ceremony makes me cry.... just everything! If I'm not careful, I'll be all cried out by the wedding day. FI would think I don't love him if I didn't cry lol :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also super emotional (the olympics were a good couple weeks to test out my waterproof mascara). I'm actually hoping I'll be all cried out and then I can have also smiling wedding photos and not a blubbering mess.

I have been getting really excited to make it though work tomorrow. I think I've been counting down to be done with work, more than I have been getting to our wedding date. My brother and Godmother are in town and I think I'll be excited once I have the stress of work lifted off my shoulders (I am currenltly working at midngiht/ when not on theknot.com). When I was checking things off my to-do list a few weeks ago, that was a major relief/ excitment... like "okay we are getting close!"
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am not normally an emotional person and I feel like I've been on the verge of tears everyday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It happens to me all the time now. I can't read through the ceremony without tearing up, I teared up at some of my final vendor meetings, and I cried during our last dance lesson!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards