August 2012 Weddings
Options

Married 8/11/12

And so the day has come and past and here we are husband and wife!

My wedding day was absolutely beautiful. The ceremony was outside, and it was 75 degrees and sunny, with big trees shading most of our guests! Reading advice, I tried really hard to relish every single moment and talk to as many guests as i could, but it was still a whirlwind of a day! Almost every detail planned went exactly as planned, and we had no major catastrophes or drama from my big drinking WI family. It was amazing and I hope that I will come on and post pics again after our 2 week honeymoon. In the meantime, to those who have not married, the best advice I can give you is to do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel at ease on the day of your wedding. I was a crazy neurotice planner with lists for everyone of exactly what should be done when. It may have been overkill, but everything was done, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our venue was SPECTACULAR, and we had a DOC assigned to us included in the cost of the day, which we were not aware of. It really saved us. But, after all the planning and stressing and craziness, once the day comes, cherish every single second. Look around, breathe, and smile at all of those who have come to celebrate. There were definitely snafous through it, but I fixed them if I could and smiled if I couldn't. Every moment of stress and tears and burns from hot glue and days of craftin were worth every moment of the wedding I have dreamed of with the best man I could have ever asked for!

Good luck to those whoa re still counting down, and best wishes to the new wives. I am so incredibly excited to be a wife! Love my AUGUST board! HUGS!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image230 Invited
image180Accepted
image50 Declined
image0 Undecided
RSVP Date: July 25, 2012

Re: Married 8/11/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards