August 2012 Weddings
Options

Fitting Scheduled

I just scheduled my first dress fitting for mid-June.  Hopefully that is the extra motivation I need to stay on track and kick start my stalled weight loss.   I would ideally like to lose another 5 pounds by then which is doable as that is only 1.5 pounds a week.   The trick will be the week before the fitting I will be travelling to London for work.  I find it so much harder to eat right when I am on the road.   

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Fitting Scheduled

• Options
    My fittings/engagement pictures/shower have been no motivation to me :-( I am only five pounds over my ideal weight but I feel bloated and huge at this weight.  Let's do accountability checks now that we're getting close!  Maybe one before the weekend, to keep us on track, and starting out the week...
  • Options
    Yay to scheduling your first fitting! I just called and scheduled mine for this Thursday. What's even more exciting is that I tried it on yesterday, and it needs taken in due to weight loss.

We should start an accountability post for weight loss, since there are likely quite a few of us who need that extra boost. With all the showers and things.
  • Options
    I like the idea of an accountability post for weight loss. My dress is too ig as it is but I need to lose about 10 pds or so. Thankfully my fitting isn't until August 4th or so but I am not going at holding myself accountable!
  • Options
    I scheduled my first dress fitting for early/ mid June as well because I wanted to drop some pounds by then. I also started a new belly fat diet by Prevention. It's suppose to get rid of bloating and belly fat. Not sure it'll work, but here's hoping!
  • Options
    I'm excited about the accountability checks, I'll definitely need it!!  I am a stress eater :(  On the bright side, the aunt I moved in with lives on a lake so swimming will be a part of my exercises!!

OP- First dress fittings are exciting!!!!! :)  Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards