Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: AW Thursday

• Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't wait to AW this today... Everybody set your DVRs to The Today Show on Monday morning!!  The TTD session that Lynn Michelle Photography did yesterday is going to be featured some time during the 7-8am hour!  You just might see some familiar Knotties, including myself, Shananigans, almoyo, and cforester!  :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding invites go out tomorrow!! YAY!! I keep telling FI there's no going back after tomorrow =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only wish I had something to AW today.
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be sure to record that! It's not much of an AW, but last night FI and I started going through the lists and lists of photographers we'd like to hire and finally started narrowing it down.  I thought I was picky when it came to photography but oh. mah. gawd., was he picky.  I was worried we weren't going to get anyone.  Now if we could just pick a location... Also, he came into the bathroom last night while I was showering and sang and played his guitar for me.  It was sweet :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tons of fun was has by all at yesterday's ttd shoot. The photos are sure to be amazing! Now to pull my dress out of the washing machine...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    May, you have a sweet man on your hands. Oh to be serenaded while showering =) hehe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TTD girls that is freakin' awesome!! I can't wait to watch the segement, I watch the Today show almost every morning : )My AW is that I can finally say that I'm getting married this month!! I'll be in a Mrs. in 10 days!!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a phone interview tomorrow for a good job with a big music library! I just wish it was in DFW (or Texas even) but oh well, you do what you have to do, right? Yay for everyone who got to be part of Lynn Michelle's TTD new TV spot! I sooo wish I could have been a part of it!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you go for your TTD?
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, he's a keeper :)
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went to DFW Adventure Park in Roanoke.  We rode ATVs, drove them through the mud, and got into a lake and splashed around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing my undergraduate research paper on flaming and virtual communication--don't worry, I'm not using you guys as research subjects :) It's kind of fascinating how much research has been put into the subject already, though
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that sounds like so much fun!  And here I was fantasizing about walking around in a field.  I love brides in fields.  I don't know what it is, but something about it is so beautiful. 
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can finally say I am getting married next month!  One month from Wednesday, yikes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My gymnasts had a meet this weekend.  We got first all around in every level we competed!  We had 4 girls get 1st all around!  And we got level 4 first place team, level 5 first place tem and level 6 third place team.  We sent our OOT invitations out yesterday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh--and pumpkin custard arrives today! WOOHOO! Shanda--I'll eat some in your honor...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got a part time SQL consulting job! Freakin awesome! I just hope it's not totally over my head. I took a SQL class that my company paid for, but have yet to be able to use it. This is going to be awesome to put on my resume while making extra cash at the same time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay--good for you Nae! I had to learn a little SQL as part of my undergrad classes, and while I didn't like it, it is certainly a valued skill, especially in IT circles.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be watching "Today" on Monday!  What an awesome opportunity!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so neat!  I will definitely set up my DVR. My AW isn't that big and I talked a little about it yesterday but we got our new oven/stove the other day.  Our kitchen is starting to look nice and I can't wait to get our fridge.  We have a grown up couch and a grown up dining room set now.  Almost ready to host our first Thanksgiving.  Almost....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so awesome, Julie!   Hopefully I'll get to know that feeling sooner than later! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nae,   If I had stayed single, I would probably still be in my apt.  I like someone else taking care of all that maintenance business and I don't like to mow. 
  • Options
    cforestercforester member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Mandy and Almoyo...yesterday was a blast!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have nothing, except that Marissa is going to eat some pumpkin custard for me tonight at Rusty's!!  I'm so jealous!  I will make it to Rusty during pumpkin custard season this year!!I love October! That is all, have a fantastic day ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married THIS month!!!  16 days to be exact!!! I'll have my parents DVR the Today Show so I can see it! 
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ditto Stephie's sentiment...I am getting married NEXT MONTH! I told David that at lunch today and all he said...I hope it's worth it. I was like huh? He was referring to all the stressing and money issues we've had with it. I told him it will be or else! hahahaI think I am feeling improvement in my chest/back! Gypsy also told me yesterday she could SEE a difference in my back space. FINALLY!!! Now to just get the rest of the way there and be back to NORMAL would be fantastic.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm assuming that's 7-8am Central time? I'll ask my roommates to pretty please record it for me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be recording the Today Show on Monday, that is so awesome girls, I can't wait to see it!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't usually have a lot to AW, but FI finishes his deployment in less than 2 weeks!!! He'll be back stateside soon, and home to TX by Christmas- I can't wait!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the girls who will be on TV. That's awesome!JustinandLindsay--I like your new sig pics...so pretty! Love your hair.I'm going to AW my nephew Gabriel. He's too cute.[img]http://tiny.cc/FvQWd[/img]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards