August 2012 Weddings
Options

table numbers

Does anyone have any ideas on displaying table numbers other than frames? I love the frame look but I haven't gotten them yet and thought maybe I could refrain from doing so and saving some extra money. Any ideas? I am not sure if a folded place card like setting would look alright (although bigger than a place setting). I can't picture it.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image253 Invited
image123 Accepted
image53 Declined
image99 Leavin' Me hangin
RSVP Date: August 5, 2012

Re: table numbers

• Options
    We have our on wine bottles, but are also have a wine/cork theme
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am borrowing holders like the ones below from a friend. I have seen similar ones for sale at Party City.  They're likely cheaper than a photo frame.  Or, try the Dollar Tree for photo Frames!
  • Options
    You can get $1 frames at the dollar tree if there is one near you. That is where I got mine, and they worked nicely. Otherwise, I have seen people use the holders like above. I also did go to a wedding where they used a table tent, and that worked too. you could make them out of standard card stock and fold into a trifold tent? That seems like it would look ok.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image230 Invited
    image180Accepted
    image50 Declined
    image0 Undecided
    RSVP Date: July 25, 2012
  • Options
    Great! Thanks for all of the ideas, ladies :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image253 Invited
    image123 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image99 Leavin' Me hangin
    RSVP Date: August 5, 2012
  • Options
    I've seen brides use the clear plastic holders that hold the cards when you get flowers delivered to hold the table number in the floral arrangements.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards