August 2012 Weddings

MY DRESS IS IN!! (but I can't find shoes)

My dress is in!!! I got the call on Friday. I can't see her yet or be with her, lol because the shop likes to steam and inspect them before I go in. But I am so excited to see her. I am also nervous. The ladies at the shop kept calling the color Natural but it looked more ivory than the sample I had seen (I bought the dress at one shop, but saw it at another). So I nervous about the color!!!

Anyway- I CAN NOT FIND SHOES
I wanted and saved for a gorgeous pair of bagdley mishksas. But when I went to go buy them at nordstom on saturday and tried them on they are way too narrow!! I mean beyond stretching or anything- they are SO narrow!!!! I couldn't even get the front of my foot into them.

I saw a darling pair of Kate Spades as well, but they seemed too narrow too!!

Now I can't find anything!!! I think I need to get a wide because even though I don't have a particularly wide foot it seems that all the shoes I love run really really narrow!!
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: MY DRESS IS IN!! (but I can't find shoes)

• How exciting! My dress just came in last week also :)

Did you try going up a half size in Kate Spade shoes? I'm typically a 7.5 but I always have to get an 8 in that brand...they seem to run small.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest looking on Zappos.com - they have a ton of cute options as well as free shipping and free returns.

I'm sure you'll find something great :)
  • Ditto delila, Zappos.  Free shipping and returns means you can try on a TON of brands and styles and find a comfortable fit.
    Anniversary
  • I hope you're able to find shoes!! 

Also, exciting that your dress is in!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards