August 2012 Weddings
Options

have you decided?

I know this is probably something to worry bout in May, but I just gave my singer the 2 songs i want her to sing so she can start practicing. And lately i have been wondering what other music do I want to play (like as the wedding party enters, or when we are leaving the ceremony). My best friend left her ceremony to "how sweet it is to be love by you" it was so cute and p.e.r.f.e.c.t. well with her being my best friend, we'll have a lot of the same people at my wedding, so i dont wanna use that to leave the ceremony to, but I do want something cute and fun. Have ya'll thought bout this or decieded or even have suggestions? 

Re: have you decided?

• Options
    We are using Jimmy Buffet's "Love & Luck"

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're walking out to our slideshow, which will have the song "Shining Light" by Annie Lennox.
  • Options
    We're not doing an exit, we're staying until the party ends!  However, our last song will be "Save the Last Dance for Me" by Michael Buble

Anniversary

• Options
    I think we are going to walk out to ewhat a wonderful world is we use the string duo
    though recently fiances friend who plays piano and guitar has offered to play for us. And if we go with him then we are going to leave to "you are the best thing"  ray lamontagne
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    We are using a string trio and will (hopefully) be walking out to "Here Comes the Sun." When FI and I were first dating I went to Germany to visit my sister and he recorded himself singing and playing it on the guitar and sent it to me so it has sentimental value.
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • Options
    A friend of mine did "At Last" by the late Etta James. Very romantic. The "AT LAST" part started right as she turned to face her guests hand in hand with her new hubby :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_have-you-decided?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:2deaa3c1-d27c-42c0-b84f-db5dee997710Post:1e9ffac7-a753-4d76-bf8e-844b26edb0b3">Re: have you decided?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A friend of mine did "At Last" by the late Etta James. Very romantic. The "AT LAST" part started right as she turned to face her guests hand in hand with her new hubby :)
    Posted by elhoekenga[/QUOTE]

<div>I sang "At Last" at my sister's wedding, when she came out at the start of the ceremony.  She's 62 and finally married her high school sweetheart [after 40 years and other marriages].</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are either walking out to Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring or Handel's Water Music.. My brother and SIL walked out to the Hallelujah Chorus which fit them quite well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards