Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

*LyndieBeth*

Howdy! I haven't seen you on here in awhile!Then again...I've been posting relatively lightly too...
Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!

Re: *LyndieBeth*

• Options
    lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha! Hey!! I've been a pretty light poster as well with the wedding being 4 days away and all. :) How is WW going this go round? I was off the wagon for a few weeks but just got back on too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **butting in**It is good to see you Lyndie!  I was wondering how you are doing being so close to your day!  Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!**butting out**
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing well. I have everything in order as far as I know and I'm just waiting for the day to get here. I'm pretty calm. I'm sure that'll change as it gets closer. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great!  I am a stressball on other other hand!  I've still got programs to design and print and a slideshow to finish....oh  yeah, and we're moving out of the house and into our new apartment this weekend.  LOL  I just saw the forcast for your day though and it looks like it's going to be a very  nice day!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lindsay! I hope your move goes well and that you de-stress before the wedding. It's going to be so great getting a new place! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow--I didn't realize your wedding was this weekend--congrats!WW is going...I just need to buckle down and really do it!I hope everything is perfect this weekend!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards