Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

4 more days till the weekend...not that I'm counting or anything.

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear apartment people,I did you a favor by not leaving my dog at the apartment today so you better come replace our kitchen tile!Your loving tenantDear FI,I just want you to know how much I love you and cherish you. I cannot wait to marry you in 53 days!Your happy future wife
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear work,I feel it is going to be a miserable day here bc of the A/C being broken. As soon as I stepped outside this morning, I was sad and a little frustrated because of it's this muggy in the AM, wth is it going to be like this afternoon?! -soon to be sweating coworkerDear David,You really amaze me and surprise me sometimes! You were SO sweet to fill up my gas tank to full yesterday before giving my car back to me! You made my day <3-very grateful FIDear self,Stop going to bed so late. Yes it was entertaining to discuss songs with David but you get up too early and home too late to go to bed so late. Plus you are late to work because it's too hard to get out of bed. And your welcome for Sunday's dinner of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and oreos and milk. :p-Meee
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bill, Thank you for coming to pick me up from work yesterday and drive me home.  It was so nice of you and I appreciate it more than you know.  Also, thank you for going to the store and cooking dinner.  My brother, for sure, was very grateful for the meal last night along with some company. Love, Your wife Dear Latin I students, Granted I've only graded about seven tests (out of 55ish or so), but I've been pretty impressed with the grades.  I hope you guys keep it up!!!! Your Latin Teacher
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Me, Your Old.   Looking at the Austin girl from you hometown's pictures make you feel ancient. Wow.  You are ancient though... you graduated high school more than 7 years ago. -Self Dear Newly Discovered Trash to Treasure Board, I Love You!  You're in the process of providing me some pretty good stuff. -Grateful Knottie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mandy, Allison, Shannon, and Carrie...You're famous!!! I just saw the clip :) Great show and I'm so glad I got to see it before I'm out the door!-The Other Allison
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tiffany, You're not ancient!  :) -fellow graduate
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tiffany and Mariah, Very definitely you are not ancient.  I'll be 35 in a little over a month.  I don't think I'm ancient either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL thanks Mariah and Juliebug!   I really don't think I'm ancient, but I definitely feel like it sometimes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear knotties, Thanks for the tips yesturday, I heard back from the vendor and she is going to add things in at no additional cost. Happy knottie Dear Fi, please don't forget to pay the time Warner bill again. I know it isn't due till the end of the month but it is my last bill to pay. :) thanks.
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear BB-Allison, Thanks!  I'm very excited! Dear self, What the HELL, man?  Get a better attitude and STAT. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear prof.Thank you for canceling class! I knew today was going to be a great day :) Next time, it would be great if you could e-mail everyone, you know, so we don't have to drive up there!! Okay, okay, at least I wasn't the one driving from McKinney or Plano...-Happy studentDear Denton Ladies,Are you hearing those claps of thunder, or is it just me?-Hoping I can dodge the rain on the way back to class
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Spring of 2010,What the heck happened?  You've all of a sudden turned into the most popular wedding season for everyone I know.  Wedding-mania next spring is going to be CRAZY!A Spring 2010 Bride
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Wedding Photos,Please go through yourselves and decide which of you deserve to be in the wedding album. It's just too time comsuming.Thanks,Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear knotties who are doing candy buffets, Found this awesome deal on craigslist http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/for/1408925173.html a bargained knottie
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear photographers, I love you guys and really want to work with you.  Please call me back.  I don't want this to be the start of a frustrating relationship. Love, Someone who wants to give you lots of money.   Dear Ballet, I hope you're missing the rain.  I'm working and wishing I were home in bed. Love, Another rained-out Dentonite.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    maykiousmaykious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Mrs. Mott's class, I've been sending packages of info and fun UNT things to teachers, counselors, principals, students, anyone who wants something, for over a year and a half now and you are the very first class to ever thank me sending anything to you.  It really brightened my day. Go Mean Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear whoever is coming to look at FI's condo today,Please buy it.Dear Wedding Guests,The RSVP deadline is TOMORROW. Please don't make me come embarass you on Facebook.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear XYZ-I know it's taken me quiet awhile to realize that I will never be able to make you happy so I'm going to do what's best for us from now on.  I'm sorry that you have all these preconceived notions about me, which are so far from the truth, but you've had them before I was even in your life so there seems no way to make you think otherwise.  I also feel sorry for you because I don't think you realize what you are missing out on nor do you realize how you are ruining your future with your family.  Divide and conquer isn't working out, sorry.  Dear that feeling of "You will never make them happy"-Thank you for finding me!  It took you quiet some time but it's better late then never.Dear weather-This morning was gross.  Oh and please let it just be rain.  I don't need to worry about tornado's or crazy weather stuff.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Weather, Please stop raining soon. My umbrella is in my car, at the mechanic, and I have to walk three blocks to the bus stop. I really don't want to walk in the rain. Love, Girl whose hair actually looks good today
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Shortgirl,I'm sorry that we are both in the same boat. 
  • Options
    xohxohheatherxohxohheather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Austin Weather:Do you realize what day it is? October 6th.  Yes, this year has gone by weirdly fast but that is no excuse as to why it is 91 today.  I am ready for fall thank you!Dear Microbiology test:Please don't be ridiculously hard on thursday.  I really want to make an A again.Dear Texoma Girls:Ya'll are not ancient! I think it's so neat that we all post here.Sincerely,Heather
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Julie-It sucks it truly does but I'm glad I am at that point of realizing that I can't make her happy and she will be miserable as long as she wants to be.  The more she talks the more she digs herself a hole.  And it's their loss 100% because they are the ones missing out on getting to know some kick @ss women, if you ask me!
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Photographer: I'd like some sunset shots like this one at my venue, por favor: http://joshrodriguez.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Filter_Building_Dallas_Wedding_111.jpgFilter Building Bride
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Steve,Today when we go run (hopefully outside-ran or clouds, cause you know it's not going to be sun shiny out there), you better not mess up my training session.  I seriously don't have the energy to deal with you cutting my runs or workouts short.  I have less than a month before my 1/2 marathon and you're not exactly helping me.-your loving, but determined wife.Dear rain,Seriously?  It'd be great if you could just go away for a while.-me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Colleagues who can't post grades on time, What is your problem?  We got through this every six weeks so now, because of you, we have to go post in a computer lab during our conference when I have so many other things to do.  Get your stuff together so that we can all be treated like adults.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    To the giant wasp in my living room, Omg get out! GET OUT!!! -Armed with vacuum hose just in case
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Cheryl, Kill it and good!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie, I'm am the biggest sissy ever when it comes to insects. I don't even have the guts to kill it! I've been debating whether or not to suck it in to the vacuum and pretend it's not there. -Sissy
  • Options
    stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Stars,Sorry I missed your season-opener on Saturday.  BUT I will be watching tonight, so please get your first win!Hockey FanDear Hair,I don't have the time to get you straightened right now, and while I realize the humidity was like 95% this morning, you look pretty rough right now.  Actually, now that I think about it, it's been like 6 months since I've had you re-touched, so yeah...my bad.Head who wishes she was born with straight hair
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear old work group -Thank you once again for not meeting your deadlines.  Yes, I called you out on it (since this is the 3rd month in a row) and I'm happy this is the last time I'll have to deal with this month end fun times.-Tired of following up with people over and over
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards