August 2012 Weddings
Options

Back from vacation with a few checks :)

Fiance took me to Florida for my B'day so I couldn't celebrate with my brother, SIL, and nephew! We had a blast, it was very hard to say bye to them, next time we see them it'll be our wedding and they'll have a new addition to their family! It was such a great week, we even took a tour of the Budweiser plant!

On with the wedding related subjects! We ordered our STDs! While Fiance watched TV in the hotel I was busy working on them and finalized the colors and everything! I can't wait til they come in!

My SIL is doing all my wedding bouquets, so while we were together we came up with the bouquet for the Bridesmaids! It's so pretty!

This is just a sample: My 2 year old nephew got his little hands on the flowers! We're gonna add more of the lighter pink ones around the bottom of them to fill in the emptiness and so it won't be too dark againt their dresses! We're thinking of using silver/gray ribbon to go around the steams.
Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards