August 2012 Weddings
Options

BM Dresses check!

Alfred Angelo Style # 7172 in Mocha! All of my girls look stunning in it and they all love it! I'm so lucky that the girls all agreed on the same style! They've all been measured and all of the dresses are ordered except for my MOH since she wants something different.

Smile

ETA: Everyone paid only $99 for theirs at our local Alfred Angelo dealer. This price is the suggested retail value.

Re: BM Dresses check!

• Options
    They look great!
  • Options
    Cute! Love!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cute!  i chose a similar style/shape for my girls and they all loved it.  definitely a flattering choice!
  • Options
    Gorgeous dress!!  Congrats on the check!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Uh oh, I LOVE that dress, but already ordered 2 BM dresses from David's Bridal that I don't like nearly as much and are more expensive!  Where did you order the dresses from?  I found them via Google shopping search for $79 each, free shipping over $300, and the website had a lot of great reviews.  Maybe I can cancel the order with David's Bridal if the (your) dresses workout better.  Sent the picture to my BMs and they totaly prefer your dress!  So thanks for posting :)
  • Options
    I love the dress!  I almost went with this one for my bridesmaids, but decided on another one that is very similar.
  • Options
    CurlsNPearls, I might end up copying your BM dress but in Mediterranean Blue, I think it's so cute!  I was able to cancel my not-so-great David's Bridal dresses, whew!  So thank you for the idea, I like your dress so much more!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_bm-dresses-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:55679ed0-7f88-4e5c-bc37-eb432867997ePost:9aabb37f-3147-49c7-ae74-98fc383a793e">Re: BM Dresses check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh oh, I LOVE that dress, but already ordered 2 BM dresses from David's Bridal that I don't like nearly as much and are more expensive!  Where did you order the dresses from?  I found them via Google shopping search for $79 each, free shipping over $300, and the website had a lot of great reviews.  Maybe I can cancel the order with David's Bridal if the (your) dresses workout better.  Sent the picture to my BMs and they totaly prefer your dress!  So thanks for posting :)
    Posted by rojacobs[/QUOTE]

My girls paid $99 for that dress, and they fit really flattering. So for the price and the quality, I think it's the best choice we went with. I'm glad this helped you with your decision, and I'm glad your ladies love it, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards