August 2012 Weddings
Options

7 More Days!!

Hey fellow 8/18 knotties! 1 week till the big day! I am super excited!! I have only been planning my wedding since May of this year but I cannot believe its already here!! A few touch up things here and there like paying the officiant and photographer and all but we are in the home stretch! :D

Re: 7 More Days!!

• Options
    Crazy it flew. I only had a 5 month engagement. I am stalking the weather. Paying the hall and caterer today. Everything is done until closer to the wedding. I'm hoping to relax some this weekend.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe our day is almost here! Next week right now we will all be waking up on what I hope will be for all of us... The best day of our lives! Congrats ladies! Whether you've had years or month or even just weeks of planning, I wish you all the best on 8/18!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOW! I can't believe it is only 7 days away! It seems like just yesterday the day would never get here!!! I'm picking up my dress Monday and just have a few things to wrap up and I can enjoy the rest of the week! I'm sure I'll be stressing, but hopefully it will be less than last weeks stress! 

Enjoy and Congratulations to you all!
  • Options
    Wow, only a week to go!  I'm already so excited that I'm having trouble sleeping at night, so I can't even imagine what I will be like the day before!  Congrats and good luck to all other 8/18 brides!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards