August 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR: Anyone own a scentsy?

My roommate and I just ordered our first scentsys and I am wondering if you ladies have any good or bad reviews on them?! I think they sound like they'll be great since their flameless! But id love to hear if any of you already own one and what you think of them? TIA!

Re: NWR: Anyone own a scentsy?

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Be very careful when you buy scents! They sound appealing but are not! I love the White Tea and Cactus, Watermelon (limited edition) and Cantelope (limited edition). The blackberry one is what I have now. I have to say that the name brand ones are better than Walmart's or any other. They generic burn too hot and the scent goes away quicker. Not only the bars but the burner itself. Go with the real thing! The car scents last forever!!!!!

Can you tell that I love mine?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."

Harry on Sirus to the Dursleys. HP Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Options
    I Love Scentsy! My mom and I have been buying and using them for years!! No problems with mine, but like Britoz said don't buy the generic brand it does work better and last longer with the Scentsy brand. Oh and keep the scents like in a Ziploc because it keeps their scents longer I figured out. Hope You like yours! : )
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have lots of them and love them! I will say some of the scents don't last as long as they claim. I have used the ones from Wal-mart in my burners and have had absolutely no problems or complaints with them. I still do buy scentsy bars, but have been buying more scents from walmart, they are half the price and smell just as nice and burn the same.
  • Options
    I have 3, and love them.  My cousin is a rep so I'm fully stocked with a ton of scents, and want to change them out every day!  Even my FI likes them, I caught him turning one on before his buddies came over :)
  • Options
    I love my scentsy! I got one for Christmas from my step-mom and it smells amazing. I love the fact it is flameless because of my cat; I'm always afraid that he's going to get into the candles so this works out great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My Mom, sister, cousins, and a good friend and I all have Scentsy pots and we love them!!  Mom has a wall one that she has to be careful if it gets touched while warm it drips, but other than that no problems!!  I haven't tried the WalMart scents, but the Scentsy ones are amazing!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love mine, I got it at a bridal show actually! But yes, like someone said above be CAREFUL with the scent! Wal Mart now carries the scents, too!

Also a tip that I discovered: An easy clean when switching  scents is to heat the remenants of the old before trying to clean. When it is kind of warm it is a lot easier to clean, it will slide right out of the bowl.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies!
    I noticed your posts about Scentsy and I can honestly say I loved my Scentsy warmers and waxes so much I became a consultant for Scentsy! If you have any questions regarding the Scents and Warmers, i would be happy to help, or if you need to order more, feel free to order online at ginaspring.scentsy.us or by email - rgmspring@att.net

Thanks!!
    Gina
    Independent Scentsy Consultant
  • Options

Hi ladies! I have 4 Scentsy warmers and I'm an independent consultant for Scentsy! I agree that many scents are very strong but other subtle scents I absolutely LOVE like Cerise and Banana Nut Bread-yummy :) Scentsy uses a scent oil as the base which is why the light bulb wattage remains low.  Also, if you want to change out a scent you can heat up the wax that is currently in your warmer, when it is completed melted you can pour the wax back into the scent bar case and let it re-harden. If ya'll have ANY questions about your warmers, replacement light bulbs, Velata or anything Scentsy related please feel free to send me an email! Here is my website for more info:

https://angeliquepowell.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_nwr-anyone-own-a-scentsy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:5e8d60c6-44d0-4083-aa57-4ce7fd6f14b1Post:5dcd8a8d-b0b5-44b2-9ef9-82a8bf260009">Re: NWR: Anyone own a scentsy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, but now I want one!!!!
    Posted by mtishawt[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I am a Scentsy consultant and absoulutey love Scentsy. The warmers are beautiful and will fit any decor. Also they are wickless making them absolutely soot free. The wax melts but never gets hot enough to burn. If you are interested in ordering anymore just visit my website at <a href="http://www.jessemiller.scentsy.us" rel="nofollow">www.jessemiller.scentsy.us</a> or email me at J7smiles143@gmail.com if you have any questions. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_nwr-anyone-own-a-scentsy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:5e8d60c6-44d0-4083-aa57-4ce7fd6f14b1Post:5dcd8a8d-b0b5-44b2-9ef9-82a8bf260009">Re: NWR: Anyone own a scentsy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No, but now I want one!!!!
    Posted by mtishawt[/QUOTE]

<div>I am a scentsy consultant and can offer you to host a catalog or web party if you would like to earn free scentsy.  Just visit my website at <a href="http://www.jessemiller.scentsy.us" rel="nofollow">www.jessemiller.scentsy.us</a> or email me at J7smiles143@gmail.com! I would love to help you earn FREE scentsy. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards