August 2012 Weddings
Options

Amazing Fiance (Sorry bragging a tiny bit)

Ok, so for our 5 year anniversary my fiance got me this amazing spa package that I got to use today!  I got an hour massage, an hour facial, and a seaweed body wrap! It was absolutely amazing! So, relaxing and I am so thankful he did that for me (since i've never even had a massage before). 

Then today in MN it was about 91 degrees out so after the spa I came home and spent a fews hours out in the sun! Gotta get my tan ready since I'm leaving for vacation in Puerto Rico next week!  Wooo!

Re: Amazing Fiance (Sorry bragging a tiny bit)

• Options
    How relaxing does that sound!! I sure can use a spa package. I can't wait for our weather to get better out, all this rain sucks!!

Have a nice trip!!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey it's ok to brag when he does something worth bragging about! So jealous of the vaca though! We opted out of anything further then Myrtle Beach SC this year. I'm starting to think I'm going to regret it, but I'm sure I won't next year when I'm relaxing in Hawi'i after the wedding...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards