Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding Planners

I was wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions for wedding planners you've worked with. Originally I planned to do all of this myself but now it doesn't look like that will be happening. TIA for the help!-J

Re: Wedding Planners

• Options
    aphitxaphitx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Each & Every Detail's Wendy Kidd.  We are getting married in McKinney and wanted a wedding planner who knew a lot about the area.  She's awesome!!!  My fiancee actually liked her so much that he's chipping in for her fee.  Tell her Amy L sent ya!!http://www.eachandeverydetail.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara Richardson from A Touch of Class Events. She helped me with some initial stuff but my venue has day of coordinators. Atouchofclassevents.com
  • Options
    megandchasemegandchase member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kathie Seeley with grand events DFW.... She is AMAZING and did so much for my wedding and really helped us save a lot of time, money and stress!!
    Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto about Wendy Kidd of Each and Every Detail.   She is my wedding planner.  My husband was also resistant to the idea of getting a wedding planner, but once he got to meet her and interact with her, he was sold (as in, he is the one paying for it - one of his few honey-dos for our event).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Tammy Sharp (of Sharp Weddings and Events) and we LOVED her!  She helped us organize about 200 details, purchases I"d made without her knowledge (and she was our decor girl) and all of the little things we'd forgotten!She and her crew ROCKED on the day of and she was amazing in the year before the wedding!Tell her lauren and ross sentcha!http://sharpweddingsandevents.com/ (but I don't know how to make it clicky)
  • Options
    jtopjtop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'll look into all your suggestions!
  • Options
    callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is late I know but my photographer recommended Wendy Kidd as well that is listed above. Unfortunately it wasn't something we could add to the budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards