August 2012 Weddings

3 weeks left and headed to Vegas tonight!!!

NOT TO GET MARRIED!!!!

We just decided to drive up and have a nice weekend and some non wedding related fun!! I am so excited!!!

My family is getting pumped up to leave Minnesota and head down here, I don't have a whole lot left to do and I just can't believe in 3 weeks from this moment I am going to be getting ready for my wedding!!!!!

We have 4 days left until our RSVP's are due and so far there are 95 people coming, 7 people not, and like 10 people or 15 I suppose havent RSVP'd which at this point is good because we the capacity in our ceremony room is only 96, then its all standing room... haha. I feel bad. I need to figure out a way to get some excess seating in there..

Anywho! Good luck to the brides this weekend and have a wonderful weekend and wooo I can't wait!
Anniversary

Re: 3 weeks left and headed to Vegas tonight!!!

• Have fun in Vegas!  Hopefully you can figure out a way to have a seat for everyone at the ceremony.  If you are including the WP in your count, they won't need a seat, so that could save you a few spots.  Otherwise I would make sure you can find a way to squeeze a few extra chairs in if necessary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards