Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Weekend Plans

It's Friday - woo! What's going on this weekend?

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today TJ is taking me to a surprise place for dinner. I am ecstatic because he never makes decisions for dinner. I'll ask and he always says he doesn't care. It is so nice to not have to decide what to make or where to go!!Saturday- We're going to Party City to hopefully get some ideas for Halloween costumes. I also have a once a month get together with some ladies at my church.Sunday- The State Fair with our Sunday School class!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First dress fitting.
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Shower Sunday!!! :Dgetting some projects done re: wedding. Like flip flops, leaves and printing out more invites heh
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow I'm going to the Oak Cliff Conservation League Home Tour. I'm very excited about this. Two things will happen. 1) I'm going to be jealous of all the beautiful homes that I can't afford and 2) I'm going to get some amazing ideas for my house. Love local home tours! Also, going to hit up (sans husband) the Urban Street Bazaar in Bishop Arts. It is one huge Etsy crafters show w/ a whole lot of other stuff. Last year I finished off my Christmas shopping, as well as bought a few handbags for myself made by people locally (love that). Sunday we're having ppl over for the Cowboy game. I don't plan on leaving the house, though.
  • Options
    kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight, I'm going to finish sanding my kitchen cabinets, tomorrow we will be painting and washing clothes w/my new washer/dryer! = ) Sunday, church and football! I'm off Monday and Tuesday and I will most likely just be lazy and stay home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today I stayed home from work to deal with flooding. Yup, that is right my house been flooding every time it rains, it is a combination of surface water and a foundation leaks. Insurance will not cover anything until we water proof the house from surface leaks (we don't have flood insurance). Which is their excuse right now, and is probably going to result in a lawsuit, because they have been avoiding fixing the foundation for at least 3 years. (We are basically to over payments on the house from FIs mother, so I have been patiently wait for her to make some calls.) So that is what my friday is consisting of. Sounds fun right? lol I am sure you can tell how I just ramble about how thrilled I am. Hopefully tonight I will get to go see my sister and my niece. Then drink some wine and make it all better until the next time it rains. :/ Hopefully I will try to make the best of my weekend despite the drama and the fact that my bed is in my living room instead of my bedroom. :( Tomorrow our plans were to go to the State Fair but we will see how the weather holds up. I want some junky food REALLY bad. Sunday, I am hoping to do a little dress shopping. Then spending time with FI, and going to dinner at my parents.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to a wedding in Sherman this weekend.  I would be more excited if I didn't have the most heinous sinus infection right now. Emi, I love home tours!   I wish I could go to this one.  Have you seen the AIA tour that's gonna be in November?  It looks amazing and I'm planning on getting tickets.http://www.hometourdallas.com/I've totally started loving contemporary/post-modern/Frank Lloyd Wright-ish homes.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Toy Story 3D tonight! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually have zero plans. Lammme.I would like this weekend to consist of: Cleaning, a nice bowl of pho, a pumpkin spice latte, Legacy Books, oysters (is it oyster season yet?), and a bottle of wine.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cheryl, a big steaming bowl of pho is an event all by itself.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love pho... I go to Ba Le in Arlington and get a small bowl and get stuffed. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish the bowls came in extra small. I always over do it when I eat pho. I plow through all the noodles and then can't stop drinking the broth.
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got a new plan! Going with Gypsy(BM who had to back out of party and possibly not even get to come to the wedding) to get a tattoo! Well I'm watching her get a tattoo haha I am NOT getting a tattoo. too scared!
  • Options
    aphitxaphitx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: We are celebrating our anniversary early and going to Pappa Brothers...they have a special right now steak and lobster for $40 and I just got a $25 gc from there this week.  I LOVE my bday month (AND coupons... it's a sickness).  :-)SaturdayWe are both getting 2 hour massages (much needed) and our FIRST shower...a honeymoon themed Couples shower.  :-) SundayProbably lots of thank yous and recouping.. The wedding fun has started.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday night - moving Saturday - moving Sunday - moving and watching Cowboy game (if we have any time away from moving) Soundsa fun huh? :(
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    About the same as always. Tonight I'm going to catch up on shows I missed this week. I think tomorrow I'm going to do the Mutt Strutt one-mile walk to benefit the SPCA with my roommate. And probably go work out, too. Sunday, who knows, if the weather's nice I might actually get out and see some of the sights in Nashville for once.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Lindsay!I have lots of WR stuff:  finish table seating, finish OOT boxes, print maps, and finish favors.  Monday we meet with our officiant and get our marriage license!Saturday is FI's bach party and I want to stay home and finally watch the Sex and the City movie--I STILL have not seen it!  Either that or I'll rent Bride Wars and watch it with my daughter.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, Stephie, definitely don't watch Sex and the City with your daughter. But Bride Wars was cute, I bet she'd like that
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Donna, I love the AIA home tours too. My sister and I go all the time to the Houston one, but I'll have to check out the Dallas one too. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on fall break(have monday and tuesday off from school) and I just got back home. Meeting a couple wedding vendors and then going to the state fair on Monday. Can't wait!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards