August 2012 Weddings

FI just made my day!

So it has been a stressful few weeks of wedding planning. (I am sure everyone is experiencing this!) Got flowers done and ordered, booked everything, food testing, EVERYTHING is done. Except invitations...need to send those this week. Now just a month of what seems like showers, dress fittings and last minute stuff....I just know something more will pop up that I forgot to do. *Fingers crossed*
Anyways, FI is in the Army and stationed 5,000 miles away so it had really been me on my own during all of the planning. Lukily, my mom has been very helpful and has been there every step of the way. Also, FMIL and FSIL/MOH are helping a great deal!
I must admit that I released my emotions and stress, if you will on FI over Skype a few days ago. I checked the mail to find a spa day certificate. He bought me the "escape" package because he says I need to "escape from all this crazy wedding stuff". Haha sooo a day of body wrap, facial, manicure, hair style and makeup application must be set! Now I just need to find somewhere to go after I am all dolled up. :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image253 Invited
image123 Accepted
image53 Declined
image99 Leavin' Me hangin
RSVP Date: August 5, 2012

Re: FI just made my day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards