August 2012 Weddings

put some windex....

I woke up yesterday excited to start my wedding week (yay 8/18 is so close!), and then i realized i had a HUGE cystic pimple on my chin (the kind that are just large lumps and not pop-able).   After being horrified for 5 minutes, 'my big fat greek wedding' quotes ran through my head and i seriously contemplated finding our windex. =P 

it made me laugh, and remember that the 'horrifying' things that happen this week are going to be great stories later -- so I might as well enjoy them while they happen.  I thought i'd share with you ladies so that you too can remember to RELAX and take it all in stride. 

and thank god for makeup.
=)

Re: put some windex....

• go to the dermatologist- they're inject it with some benzoyl peroxide- it will be gone by Friday!!
  • I was just joking about this windex thing the other day to my fiance when he started breaking out. He ran out of his face wash and didn't go buy anymore. (he has since gone to Walgreens and picked up some more instead of trying out the windex idea! haha)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, my mom and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night :) such a good movie. With the few little things that have gone wrong so far, it's good to have some perspective.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love MBFGW soooooo much. I've been breaking out like crazy, it's my natural response to stress =/ Maybe I'll find me some windex...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards